[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

Search This thread

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
:D Hey guys do this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2712253&page=9#post58096322) Works on our phone ? xperia c
and I just want to know if you know how to merge sdcard0 to internal

There is an easier way to increase your Internal Memory. You may not see change in settings>>storage but Internal Storage after this will not be consumed and you will have more free and some extra space from before.

NOTE : your SD card will be formatted in the process)

Step 1 : Install Link2SD application on your rooted device.
Step 2 : Reboot your device in to CWM
Step 3 : When CWM has started, go to advanced>>partition SD card>>(now select the amount you want to give to internal storage)(max 4GB)
Step 4 : Wait for some time. Till the process Completes
Step 5 : After the process is complete reboot your device.
Step 6 : Now open Link2SD application and it will automatically open a pop-up
Step 7 : Select the "ext3" option from that pop-up.
Step 8 : Reboot your device after this. Done!
Step 9 : Press the Thanks Button below!

florentynarosnovski

Jan 11, 2015
insufficient device memory problem

Whenever I try to download or update I clear the cache and use clean master. It used to work before. Now it doesn't. I had snapchat, instagram, crop pic and other apps installed then. I've deleted all those apps. I did that to install different apps. Now I can't even install new ones, even with fewer apps than before.

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Whenever I try to download or update I clear the cache and use clean master. It used to work before. Now it doesn't. I had snapchat, instagram, crop pic and other apps installed then. I've deleted all those apps. I did that to install different apps. Now I can't even install new ones, even with fewer apps than before.
Thats cause yr phone storage is full due to syatema app updates

Use the methid in isiddharth post avove

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
You can very easily solve your problem

Step 1 : Root Your Device >>>> VISIT THIS THREAD
Step 2 : Install Link2SD Application.
Step 3 : Open Link2SD application and grant it the superuser permission.
Step 4 : From the dropdown menu on the top select the option "updated"
Step 5 : You will find all your updated apps there, long press the apps and select the option "integrate update into system".
Do this with all the updated apps and then restart your device. (you might see some force close errors during this, just ignore them... all will be gone when you restart your device)
Step 6 : Press the thanks button below this post!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Well THIS is also a good method

dhream

Sep 23, 2014
hello, someone brought me a C2305 from China, but it can't recognize any sim cards - either from Bell or Wind. What should I do? Is it possilble to flash it into frequencies that are usable in Canada?

Try the free tweakker app, install and just follow the instructions on the screen. it helped me get my EU Motorola working in Portugal and my crap China Coolpad working in Thailand (in both cases the local networks were unreadable with a local SIM.)

vinothrider

Jan 11, 2015
How to joint the both internal memories to 1 internal memory...

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

What is mean by CWN... Pls rply

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
How to joint the both internal memories to 1 internal memory...

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

What is mean by CWN... Pls rply

There are no two internal memories, One is the system memory and other is your internal storage. You can access only one i.e. your Internal Storage which is about 1.27GB

CWM means Clockwork Mod Recovery, it is a custom recovery using which you can install any ROM or make Nandroid backup or etc.etc.etc. very usefull thing.

Reactions: vinothrider

vinothrider

Jan 11, 2015
And how to merge those memories. I dnt hav memory to install further new apps.. I am having link2sd.. but this cleared little bit only boss..:confused:

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
And how to merge those memories. I dnt hav memory to install further new apps.. I am having link2sd.. but this cleared little bit only boss..:confused:

You cannot merge these two memories, but you can do THIS

I would personally suggest you that wait till Sunday because I will be uploading Android 5.0.1 ROM for Xperia C before Sunday

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
Boss i didn't understand well in that thread

Step 1 : Root your Device
Step 2 : Install CWM
Step 3 : Boot into recovery
Step 4 : Clear Data,Cache,Dalvik Cache
Step 5 : Select "Install zip from sd card", and wait till it completes.
Step 6 : Select the ROM file (it will be a .zip file)
Step 7 : After installation is complete reboot your device. First boot takes about 5min.
DONE!

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Boss i didn't understand well in that thread

Here is another very detailed guide. THIS

But I would say wait till Sunday! Android 5.0.1 ROM is coming for Xperia C based on 16.0.B.2.16

Mido Enab

Oct 23, 2014
I want to buy a new memory but if I just copy the files from the old one to the New all apps will work normaly or what can I do :confused:

kedamsa

May 11, 2013
Help

Anyone, please I need help. After I have rooted my friends' android tablet he asked me to swap the internal storage and the external. after editing the vold.fstab, I've restarted the device. And it just got stuck at the boot logo. I am new here at xda and i don't know how to do a nandroid backup before editing the vold.fstab file. i've tried methods like pulling the vold.fstab using adb, but no luck because permission denied. Please Help...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the Xperia C sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...
    You can very easily solve your problem

Step 1 : Root Your Device >>>> VISIT THIS THREAD
    Step 2 : Install Link2SD Application.
    Step 3 : Open Link2SD application and grant it the superuser permission.
    Step 4 : From the dropdown menu on the top select the option "updated"
    Step 5 : You will find all your updated apps there, long press the apps and select the option "integrate update into system".
    Do this with all the updated apps and then restart your device. (you might see some force close errors during this, just ignore them... all will be gone when you restart your device)
    Step 6 : Press the thanks button below this post!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Well THIS is also a good method
    Thanks a lot compandre for this thread.

The xperia c section was slowly turning into a mess of nightmare with many, many useless threads.

I hope this solves the clutter :)
    guys..
    is there a hope to install a rom based on kitkat for our device in the near future ??

tnkx

Well the changes are slim. The main reasons behind this are:
    *Locked Bootloader- Obviously needs no explanation.
    *Less developers support: Not many devs support Xperia C. Many great devs managed to run CM11 on devices with locked bootloaders like Xperia X10, SP but unfortunately there aren't any such devs supporting Xperia C.
    Some leaked Sony documents show that Xperia C will receive JB 4.3 by July. If that update brings the ability to unlock bootloader then there's some hope else Xperia C would have to stay with JB.

my xperia C suddenly wont respond to touch. no response at all. all stock running latest fw and not rooted. but the phone is on and working, vibrate, led, all. its just the screen that wont work. never been dropped or bumped. please help thanks

Simple. Try repairing with PCC or SUS. If that doesn't works, take it to service centre.
    What is honami framework?

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
    Honami is Xperia Z1. So Honami framework is Xperia Z1 styled framework.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    :D Hey guys do this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2712253&page=9#post58096322) Works on our phone ? xperia c
    and I just want to know if you know how to merge sdcard0 to internal

There is an easier way to increase your Internal Memory. You may not see change in settings>>storage but Internal Storage after this will not be consumed and you will have more free and some extra space from before.

NOTE : your SD card will be formatted in the process)

Step 1 : Install Link2SD application on your rooted device.
    Step 2 : Reboot your device in to CWM
    Step 3 : When CWM has started, go to advanced>>partition SD card>>(now select the amount you want to give to internal storage)(max 4GB)
    Step 4 : Wait for some time. Till the process Completes
    Step 5 : After the process is complete reboot your device.
    Step 6 : Now open Link2SD application and it will automatically open a pop-up
    Step 7 : Select the "ext3" option from that pop-up.
    Step 8 : Reboot your device after this. Done!
    Step 9 : Press the Thanks Button below!