[Q] Custom Recovery for Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T900 ??

Search This thread

mauitech

May 14, 2014
As you can see, I am a total nubie. In fact, this is my first post. I'll do my best to avoid doing anything dumb (against rules). If I do (probably inevitable) please let me know.
I see that people are successfully rooting with chainfire but I haven't been able to find any conversations or info about flashing a custom recovery to a SM-T900 or any work being done to port some roms to the device. Is it just too new to see anything yet? Has anyone heard anything or can recommend a link to more info?
Thanks!

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
As you can see, I am a total nubie. In fact, this is my first post. I'll do my best to avoid doing anything dumb (against rules). If I do (probably inevitable) please let me know.
I see that people are successfully rooting with chainfire but I haven't been able to find any conversations or info about flashing a custom recovery to a SM-T900 or any work being done to port some roms to the device. Is it just too new to see anything yet? Has anyone heard anything or can recommend a link to more info?
Thanks!

I've followed successfully this guide: http://www.carbontesla.com/2014/08/...-7-recovery-galaxy-tab-pro-12-2-wifi-sm-t900/