More
Did you flash 1.7 first?

8th March 2010, 11:36 PM |#3162  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragkiller1

I set the phone down and came back about 5 minutes later an it was still at the G1 screen. Im not exactly sure what my swap is set at or what EXT i am using. I used theunlockr.com to root my G1 with their one click process. Sorry for the lack of information, im no pro at this.
Thanks a lot

Have you flashed a new spl? If you don't know what spl even is, then you probably havent.

This rom does require the Danger SPL. If you don't have it...one thing to remember...flash the radio and then the spl. Radio then SPL. Radio first SPL second.
9th March 2010, 12:44 AM |#3163  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Lock Screens
Are there any lockscreens for this rom yet? I'd like to get Stericsons' lockscreen on here, but they all say for cyanogen or aosp 1.6.
9th March 2010, 01:16 AM |#3164  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
yeah... so... ive been missing lots of text messages. i use stock messaging app. and it just comes up and says "you have 0 unread messages" with a notification. then theres nothing. no messages. whats going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1ForFun

Have you flashed a new spl? If you don't know what spl even is, then you probably havent.

This rom does require the Danger SPL. If you don't have it...one thing to remember...flash the radio and then the spl. Radio then SPL. Radio first SPL second.

whats the deal with the new radio btw? is it worth trying? if i have death SPL i can just toss new radio on ??
9th March 2010, 01:29 AM |#3165  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaeus

yeah... so... ive been missing lots of text messages. i use stock messaging app. and it just comes up and says "you have 0 unread messages" with a notification. then theres nothing. no messages. whats going on?

whats the deal with the new radio btw? is it worth trying? if i have death SPL i can just toss new radio on ??

Supposedly it helps with call quality, 3G coverage, but opinions vary. You can use it with the death SPL, I have...
9th March 2010, 01:55 AM |#3166  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 132

More
when i Flashed this it didnt leave g1 screen so i had to wipe it again and flash and still didnt work i think there is something wrong with the rom because its only 5.8MB when you download it
9th March 2010, 02:13 AM |#3167  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 195

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTyLeSz

when i Flashed this it didnt leave g1 screen so i had to wipe it again and flash and still didnt work i think there is something wrong with the rom because its only 5.8MB when you download it

lol

its just an update flash, you need to flash 1.7.0 first!!!
9th March 2010, 02:20 AM |#3168  
Flag Y.O Baby

More
Ok so far no lock-screen, very laggy, set to king's specs as far as swap goes, also home button is not working have to keep using back button to go back to home or close an app. Also poweroff button only includes power off and reboot option no airplane mode or silent mode.
9th March 2010, 02:23 AM |#3169  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how is this rom comparing to cyanogenmod ? which one is faster ? and which interface is nicer ? anyone ?
9th March 2010, 07:11 AM |#3170  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1ForFun

Does king have any plan to develop a new rom without spl?

If I dont want any spl, should I wait?

Anyway, flashing spl is not safe ...
9th March 2010, 07:33 AM |#3171  

More
Hi...

I already flash with v1.7 , so how I can flash with v1.7.1 , full wipe or not

btw, if I full wipe, the rom v1.7 still exist ?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread