FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do you use custom themes?

Yes, I know how and I use them
 
1,731 Vote(s)
39.96%
No, I know how but I choose not to use them
 
287 Vote(s)
6.63%
I dont know how to change themes
 
2,314 Vote(s)
53.42%

General Questions about Themes GO HERE!!!!!

419 posts
Thanks Meter: 34
 
By RandumAccess, Senior Member on 6th January 2009, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2015, 09:48 PM |#4811  
starbucks2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,175
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello,

Can someone tell me how can I use a custom background in Settings in 4.4.4 (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge)?

Thank you in advance.
 
 
5th February 2015, 10:12 PM |#4812  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Hi, is there any way to get samsung galaxies status bar on cm roms? ( i have cm11 on my gt-p5100)
10th February 2015, 10:09 AM |#4813  
Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
Donate to Me
More
Noob question
Hi,
I am trying to theme a cm12 theme.. i got a template for it.. Please someone here help me to understand what is android folder and common folder used for. I am not able to understand for what it is used for.. It would be great if someone help me in this

Thanks in advance friends

10th February 2015, 10:23 AM |#4814  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aswath_10

Hi,
I am trying to theme a cm12 theme.. i got a template for it.. Please someone here help me to understand what is android folder and common folder used for. I am not able to understand for what it is used for.. It would be great if someone help me in this

Thanks in advance friends

Read CM's Github: https://github.com/cyngn/android_pac...hemes_Template
11th February 2015, 11:08 AM |#4815  
side's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 14,631
 
Donate to Me
More
good evening everyone!

does anyone knows,how to add that ''bubble'' effect on click in settings menu ??
when i touch a menu ,in settings, there is no effect with that circle growing....
anyone know how to do it ?

thanks in advancce

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks2010

Hello,

Can someone tell me how can I use a custom background in Settings in 4.4.4 (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge)?

Thank you in advance.

u want background image or custom color ?
recompile settings.apk with a program like 7zip (works fine)
find the value of the color in XMLs
and use apktool to recompile it

its sound no easy i know but there are several guides here in XDA

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIFATG

Hello all,

I'm running a stock GPE rom on my HTC One M8.
Is there a way for me to use themes like in CM Theme Engine?
Would like to learn.

Thanks in advance.

yes you can.i need root and xposed framework
http://nexus5.****************/how-to...xus-5-0156384/
11th February 2015, 02:47 PM |#4816  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello, how can I hide the sound icon of the status bar?
Is there any option in Nova Launcher or Gravity Box?

Thanks you.
11th February 2015, 02:54 PM |#4817  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxzkee

Hello, how can I hide the sound icon of the status bar?
Is there any option in Nova Launcher or Gravity Box?

Thanks you.

Not related to theming. If you can run Xposed framework check the index thread of modules.
11th February 2015, 05:02 PM |#4818  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Hi, is there any way to change themes on Slimkat roms, i've tested xtheme engine but does'nt work for me. I want to know also if there a way to change satuts bar ( specially i want show network activities-like galaxies devices-).
12th February 2015, 08:42 AM |#4819  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid77dz

Hi, is there any way to change themes on Slimkat roms, i've tested xtheme engine but does'nt work for me. I want to know also if there a way to change satuts bar ( specially i want show network activities-like galaxies devices-).

HKThemeManager, Android Theme Engine maybe. Nothing as better as theme engine for KitKat roms.
12th February 2015, 10:50 AM |#4820  
Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hi. Is there a way that I can remove the white App Drawer background on CM12 Android 5.0.2 by editing one of the xml file? If so which xml and which value to edit?! Thanks a lot!
13th February 2015, 02:22 PM |#4821  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKill

Hi. Is there a way that I can remove the white App Drawer background on CM12 Android 5.0.2 by editing one of the xml file? If so which xml and which value to edit?! Thanks a lot!

quantum_panel.9.png
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.1, 1.5, adp1, android themes, boot, boot animation, bug, cant open, change, convert, dude, files, g1 themes, gallery, ghosting, how to, icon, icons grey, image, launcher, launcher.apk, port, pull-up tray, rc30, rc33, rc33 lite, signing, status bar, stericson, theme, themes, transperency, tray, wallpaper gallery, wallpapers, zip

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes