[WIP]Getting S6-Norma-N9005 Running on ATT Note 3 OC1 5.0

Search This thread

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Removed S-find and Quick-Connect

SustemUI.apk, Removed S-find and Quick-Connect from Quick Settings

attachment.php

ATT_Norma_Stable_Removed_S-Find_and_Quick-Connect_SystemUI.zip (4.04 MB)

Attachments

• ATT_Norma_Stable_Removed_S-Find_and_Quick-Connect_SystemUI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 161

austino pele

Jan 30, 2013
ALBERTA
Nf9 n900t

Wanna try out this rom on n900t any major procedures......to avoid brick;) lol......already on nf9 dunno if its compatible with the rom......thanks :confused:

iblakejames

Jan 2, 2012
Lake Charles, LA
Loving this ROM!!!!! One thing I have an issue about is the Video Recording still not working, mainly because it affects the Snapchat recording feature also.. Hope that these great developers can work this issue out and when they do this will be the absolute best ROM!!:D

Reactions: kellikayotic

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Loving this ROM!!!!! One thing I have an issue about is the Video Recording still not working, mainly because it affects the Snapchat recording feature also.. Hope that these great developers can work this issue out and when they do this will be the absolute best ROM!!:D

This snap chat recording apk where is it? Playstore? Maybe you can upload a logcat file, you can get a logcat apk on playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scd.lcex

Last edited:

Dwyan3Wad3

Dec 3, 2013

dxjay

Nov 16, 2010
sorry but the op is really confusing i really want to update my phone but am so thrown off as to what rules or files to download ive tried my very best to even look where to begin and i just cant find it lol im coming from nc2 where should i go from there and what steps are we suppose to follow?

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
sorry but the op is really confusing i really want to update my phone but am so thrown off as to what rules or files to download ive tried my very best to even look where to begin and i just cant find it lol im coming from nc2 where should i go from there and what steps are we suppose to follow?

from NC2 you need safestrap recovery installed , then copy the ATT_Note4-Norma-N9005-Stable.zip to you sdcard

go into safestrap recovery, do a backup, the a factory wipe, and then install ATT_Note4-Norma-N9005-Stable.zip, when it is finished installing do not reboot, use the back arrow key and backup to main screen and then reboot so you get the download button, pres the download button

now install with odin the NL1 firmware

if you need to get back to safestrap recovery in stall the NC2 kernel and to get back to Note 4 rom install the NL1 kernel

Reactions: tdizzle404

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
from NC2 you need safestrap recovery installed , then copy the ATT_Note4-Norma-N9005-Stable.zip to you sdcard

go into safestrap recovery, do a backup, the a factory wipe, and then install ATT_Note4-Norma-N9005-Stable.zip, when it is finished installing do not reboot, use the back arrow key and backup to main screen and then reboot so you get the download button, pres the download button

now install with odin the NL1 firmware

if you need to get back to safestrap recovery in stall the NC2 kernel and to get back to Note 4 rom install the NL1 kernel

Question for you carl, I've had my Note for almost a year now, and only have it rooted; so I'm WAY past the current tech on it.
Safestrap, do you install the ROM into the Stock slot or can you do one of the Safe ROM slots?

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Question for you carl, I've had my Note for almost a year now, and only have it rooted; so I'm WAY past the current tech on it.
Safestrap, do you install the ROM into the Stock slot or can you do one of the Safe ROM slots?

you need to backup your current rom and you will have to install this rom on your stock slot, because after you install the 4.4.4 kernel to run this rom, safestrap will not run on the new kernel, so therefore anything on the slot1 will not work. you can still use safestrap to do addon to stock slot, but you will have to install the NC2 kernel to boot safestrap.

Reactions: kangi26

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
ROM looks really good carl.
I took the plunge and pulled the trigger last night(so much for a good nights sleep;) ). Everything looks really tight. I know this was a TON of work, so thanks a lot for your time into it

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
So I had some issues, and flashed back to stock NC2, and reflashed to this. It did fix a few issues which is great, with one exception. I'm able to watch the phone drop signal, it goes from full signal strength to no coverage at all, and I do lose connectivity.
Do you think flashing the NC2 modem might help?

Top Liked Posts