Does your Dot View Case close all the way??!

Search This thread

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
When I first bought it; it wasn't closing all the way. But after few weeks it perfectly closes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

scott500

Aug 26, 2007
Cape Cod, MA
Do you use screen protector or glass ? :confused: because mine doesn't fit perfectly . I used tempered glass protector. Or should i give it some time ?

I use the iloome glass on my screen and my Dotview case has never closed all the way. The glass simply makes the phone too thick.

I left it on for over a month and it never corrected itself. You can try to look at some of the posts on here and see if anyone has found an extra thin glass protector and give it a shot but more than likely, you're going to have to choose one or the other.

Best of luck!

Scott

ZacLiang

Dec 22, 2015
I was using just normal screen protector, and my dot view was always open up slightly. As tho someone is trying to peek out from the case. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dot view case is the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life. HTC MAJOR FAIL!

It just looks and feels wrong.

Try again HTC

not really what i was asking about but thanks for the bump
    Did you confirm this yourself? I'd hate to remove the the expensive glass protector only to find out that it isn't the reason why the flap doesn't close all the way.

Confirmed only in my situation for the Tempered Glass protector I installed.

I have the nillkin glass protector...only one I can confirm. Dot case closed perfectly without the glass installed. With the glass installed, stayed open and would not fully close.
    Hmm, I also got a dot view and a glass screen protector and am thinking maybe I shouldn't put it on. I need to test out the case for a few days, see how I like it... I didn't care for the Samsung view cover cases, not sure if I'll like this one. The dot view seems to be one of the cases where you either love it or hate it.
    Yea.. after 5 hours of use, I had to return mine as well. I tried extra hard to like it, but I should've listened to the reviews I've read about it hindering one-handed usage. Went back to my Nillikin slim case and all is well again.

Three or four days of use loosened mine so that it closed even with a tempered glass screen protector on it. Do not have any gap when sitting flat now, closes all the way. Give it a few days. Even breaks in for one handed use well. Just takes getting used to like any change. :cyclops: