FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,610

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2015, 07:04 PM |#16821  
Thanks Meter: 1,379

More
I've uploaded the ViPERsToolBox for creating DDC profiles and translated the instructions given from Chinese into English.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjh8ef2dd0...x_0.1.zip?dl=0

Instructions are sparse. I've expanded on them as best I could Feel free to roll over them with more instructions as they become available

Also, would this be the first user-created DDC submitted on XDA? This is the profile I created for the Audio-Technica ATH-IM04 while playing with the DDC editor for the post here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post58866291

The DDC file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jecs72kp39...-IM04.vdc?dl=0
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
15th February 2015, 07:25 PM |#16822  
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,132

More
How do I find out the eq curve for my headphones please.
15th February 2015, 07:32 PM |#16823  
Thanks Meter: 1,379

More
Mostly you look for measurement data on en.goldenears.net, www.innerfidelity.com or www.headphone.com. For newer measurements on goldenears, you can mostly just invert the frequency response curve they show, while for innerfidelity and headphone.com you would need to reference your headphones against a reference pair of headphones (or some headphones you really like) and adjust the curve to be the difference between the reference and your phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
15th February 2015, 08:10 PM |#16824  
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0Bloggs

Mostly you look for measurement data on en.goldenears.net, www.innerfidelity.com or www.headphone.com. For newer measurements on goldenears, you can mostly just invert the frequency response curve they show, while for innerfidelity and headphone.com you would need to reference your headphones against a reference pair of headphones (or some headphones you really like) and adjust the curve to be the difference between the reference and your phones.

Where I find out the eq curve on Nokai WH-205 Stereo Headset
15th February 2015, 08:47 PM |#16825  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 777

More
Tried it on my N6, Driver sticks without problems now and Viper works fine. But you still have to set your SELinux to Permissive and Disable NuPlayer otherwise it won't work, tested both seperately!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-m-x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D-m-x Ad-Free
15th February 2015, 11:46 PM |#16826  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
When I play to my USB DAC, it is being linked to the phone speaker settings instead of USB/dock.
Lg g3, resurrection remix (cm12 based), Fiio e18 DAC,
16th February 2015, 12:30 AM |#16827  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
A flashable zip of this would be great to make it the solo audio app and a system app. (Removed stock/default CM audio app)
16th February 2015, 12:44 AM |#16828  
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
If the old version is built into the rom like liquid smooth is there any way to over write it to get the new one?
16th February 2015, 12:51 AM |#16829  
Thanks Meter: 856

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDENDEUCE

If the old version is built into the rom like liquid smooth is there any way to over write it to get the new one?

Overwrite old apk in system using root explorer and fix permissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to pandza88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pandza88 Ad-Free
16th February 2015, 01:51 AM |#16830  
Flag Jakarta - Bandung
Thanks Meter: 72

Donate to Me
More
anyone can confirm it is work on Sammy ROM (TW ROM) Lollipop..? cause I have this "abnormal" status driver..

do we need SELinux to Permissive..? cause I have Enforced status (Stock Kernel from Sammy ROM)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1424047824374.jpg
Views:	2068
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	3167555  
16th February 2015, 02:11 AM |#16831  
Flag SE London
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just installed it on stock 4.3 Galaxy Note 3, and so far I'm really liking it!

My phone does play silly buggers with the EQ though, randomly switching off and on. Hopefully this will fix it.

Thanks, Richard
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)