Now that New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru
at rage and I'd been regulary force to move app to system to free up stuffed data partition.
So I decided to join the new layout transition before @xzzz9097
providing us another PA build.
There is a nice part: you can keep your ROM data (beware of SD data, though). No need reflashing as clean ROM.
In single line: Nandroid and move to new layout, restore backup and flash the zip and boot.img. Done!
Step by steps:
1. Backup everything in your phone including current PA ROM (use TWRP only) that you want to keep. This will WIPE ALL!
2. Boot to fastboot and Install a recovery made for the New Layout. twrp2853.BiG.img will do for a start.
3. Disconnect the phone from PC (current recovery will fail the format process if you skip this step).
4. Format Data. This will reformat your SD Card to be used for both app-data and user storage (new SD Card).
5. Clean out all other partitions.
6. Restart recovery and wait for two new drives to pop up on your PC.
7. Copy your ROM Backup and, pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip to the Internal SD Card or the new 2GB Extra Data.
8. RESTORE the ROM, then FLASH pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip
9. Reboot to fastboot, flash pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.img and clear cache.
Little advice: On the first boot on new layout, remember to clear your Media Storage data and reboot. Let the media scanner services run at the following boot, do not connect to your pc until it finish.
Grab the recovery and read more at New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru