|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Search This thread

trentorr

Aug 30, 2007
Facebook button1 fix

If anyone has been having an issue with some graphics in the facebook app just show up as a generic button1 graphic, then here's a fix:

It seems related to the theme that is selected by default in the ROM. I haven't tested every theme but if you change your theme under Settings > Today to EnergyROM Transp Softkeys then your button1 issue should now correctly display the graphics for comment and like in the facebook app. Let me know if this works for you.

Trent

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
WARNING! Noob question.
I have never used Sense 2.5. I have used titanium since July because I didn't like TF3D anymore and don't like how sense looks at all. However, now that elCondor has created a fantastic theme for sense (imo, nice and simple and clean, like titanium) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=592584 I am going to try this ROM. I have read this entire thread, since I follow NRG's stuff.

So, can I rearrange the tabs like I could in the original TF3D?
Can I delete tabs I don't use, (ie. Twitter, Footprints, Stocks)
Can I have my wallpaper on all tabs? I thought I read this was an issue because previous fixes for previous version did not work. Is there a way to do this for the newest sense 2.5 version?

Sorry for the very noob questions :eek:

all your questions are YES.

husnain

Aug 24, 2007
I hope nrg releases a Gtx version too this theme is wicked also please provide a built in task manager like tael that wil rock .. seeing from negs Twitter he is uploadding new Roms

cease

Jan 5, 2005
Greensboro
How to configure the HOME page tabs

WARNING! Noob question.
I have never used Sense 2.5. I have used titanium since July because I didn't like TF3D anymore and don't like how sense looks at all. However, now that elCondor has created a fantastic theme for sense (imo, nice and simple and clean, like titanium) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=592584 I am going to try this ROM. I have read this entire thread, since I follow NRG's stuff.

So, can I rearrange the tabs like I could in the original TF3D?
Can I delete tabs I don't use, (ie. Twitter, Footprints, Stocks)
Can I have my wallpaper on all tabs? I thought I read this was an issue because previous fixes for previous version did not work. Is there a way to do this for the newest sense 2.5 version?

Sorry for the very noob questions :eek:
Yes you can...on the home screen TABs, slide to the right until you get to the Settings TAB, click it, the first item lets you configure the TABS (delete and rearrange them).

Last edited:

Coach

Aug 31, 2004
Ask NRG for permission to tamper with his rom? We all tamper with the rom once flashed. Are we asking for permission , no! Well everytime you add cabs, change this, change that, tweak this, tweak that you are custumizing the rom. In my view cooking with ones customization would just erase all the tweaking one does after flashing. It's still NRG's rom but with my customiztions I would have done after flashing and I already do this with the Rhodium. Look what Sig says "ENERGY ROM ADDICT". All credit goes to him and in my opinion best Chef on this site.

whoa hold on a minute and backoff...
1st of all I can't remember you having the addict logo in your posts before when I replied, and in your "ORIGINAL" post which I should have quoted you weren't asking to do tweaks and add on cabs...
you were asking for kitchen software to re-cook NRG's ROM

That is what I thought was out of order, as many people have said; tweaking and add ons are all part of the testing with this ROM but NOT re-cooking it!
But this thread is not for any kind of arguing so I will say no more about it.

krook6023

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2009
Midwest, USA
OnePlus 8
This is not what I meant I am very aware of sipchanger...I am referring to the link that used to be in settings that lets you actually configure the different keyboards...it appears to be missing...anyone?

Originally Posted by Monfro
7 INPUT MISSING IN PERSONAL FOLDER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input
After deleting the "Redirect" registry value and soft resetting, Input back in Personal folder.

This was IT...THANK YOU!

VistaDan1

Dec 16, 2009
hi everyone.
i wanna thanks for this amazing rom!
i am using the newest Energy.RAPHAEL.21895.Titanium.Mar.10 but have two problems:
- how can i disable big finger menu?

- how can i disable notifications?

i can't find any "working" solutions for these problems ,(
thanks
I agree with this man, I would also like the solutions to get rid of these two huge pains in the ass please.

nelsonw

Jun 29, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Just wondering if the Chef would be so kind as to include some things in the next version of this wonderful ROM:

1. Pyrorob's Leo Dialer WITH curtain (curtain can be turned off by those who don't like it, and no matter what I do, installing this after a flash seems to cause major issues, hence the request for "cook-in")

2. Album 3.2 w/ Topaz S2_Album 3_2_2011_3120_0 + Topaz S2 Menu Enhancement 1_1_2011_3129_00 - To enable uploading to facebook, youtube...etc, from album... there is also a fix for viewing facebook albums... the link escapes me at the moment...

3. Call History Tab VGA + settings fix + manila style call icons- lovely little sense2.5 add-on... also available for 2.1 I think...

4. 3 Quicklinks on internet tab VGA (Sharkie) - this would be nice!

5. Contact Picker that works in all instances... seems like there is an issue... I think Captain_Throwback had posted something about this somewhere, can't seem to find it but I know it had to do with 1919 being last version that worked properly on our devices or soemthing... maybe a newer version that works is available now though... ah, here is where I saw it mentioned

6. Anyone else care to add? These are just my personal requests that I think, with the exception of the 1st item, benefit everyone... not just myself...

Agreed! thanks!

Pun89

Dec 24, 2009
I really like this ROM, but I do have 1 question:

If I try to create a new contact, I can not save it as soon as I add a name or a number to it. Then I can only press the cancel button.
Is this because of the ROM or is there something wrong with my phone?

Greetings

TheDeadCPU

Retired Senior Moderator
Jun 22, 2009
ಠ_ಠ
Guys! Just read on Twitter that NRGZ28 is closing his Sense 2.1 threads! He's going to update both 'Phoenix' and 'Leo' in the 'Leo' Threads!

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
Yer flashing a new ROM.

No idea what AthenaWrapper is. is it important ?

Do you know why the phone button doesn't work the phone ?

Thanks

It's in the call stack on the screen shot that you posted.

I would have expected RaphaelWrapper, but it might just be a renamed executable. Then the call stack would be what ever the original was. I don't know the history of it's creation.

momo22

Aug 16, 2009
Bratislava
hi, i was inspirated by some people from rhodium thread, where are reuploading ROMs to another server, so i uploaded to RapidShare all "Leo" roms i downloaded.
so when someone will want flash older rom, and hotfile is not the rigth-one server, he can choose RS

i will upload new one too
hope it will be useful

for link see my signature

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
HTCAlbum 3.2 mod

I tried this. There is no easy uninstall.

The only problems I have seen with it so far is that when viewing individual pictures, you must swipe up and down relative to the phone to change pictures, even when the phone is held vertically.

Also, when viewing a picture tapping it to get the menu always puts in on the left side, which would be the bottom in landscape, but when in your holding the phone vertically (portrait) it seems odd.

I think the advantage of being able to upload to facebook probably outweigh these little issues.

I used the Rhodium one.

Does the Topaz one have the same issues?

Or is this specific to the 23544 version?

I know this is a little off topic since it's a mod that is not cooked in the ROM, but since alot of people seem to want it cooked in, I felt it was relavant to find out if the Rhodium or Topaz would be better for the ROM, if we are to make a suggestion.

Last edited:

weenrock

Apr 12, 2009
Email tab with multiple folders

I have multiple folders synced via exchange server. If I have a second email account It would be listed next to the second arrow in my attachment. I was wondering if there was a way to make another tab on the second arrow of my attachment with a folder, rather an email account?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!:)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 65

JamesAllen

Mar 10, 2007
NJ
TouchLockPro

ZuinigeRijder
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAllen
Here are the debug files. No matter what I do, NavSensor settings will not "Take" and I get "0:unknown" in the top right field in the NavSensor settings screen.

In the logging I see several times:

2010-03-16 14:11:50 219085114 CCapacitiveTouchSensor::Open()
2010-03-16 14:11:50 219085114 ERROR opening HTCNav API

2010-03-16 14:12:07 219085114 CCapacitiveTouchSensor::Open()
2010-03-16 14:12:07 219085114 ERROR opening HTCNav API

And this is the code:

Code:
LOGDEBUG("CCapacitiveTouchSensor::Open()");

m_bCapacitiveExit = false;
HMODULE hHTCAPI = LoadLibrary(CAPACITIVE_SENSOR_DLL);

if (hHTCAPI== NULL) {
LOGERROR("ERROR loading HTCAPI.dll");
return; // skip capacitive sensor
}

pfnHTCNavOpen = (PFN_HTCNavOpen)GetProcAddress(hHTCAPI, L"HTCNavOpen");
pfnHTCNavSetMode = (PFN_HTCNavSetMode)GetProcAddress(hHTCAPI, L"HTCNavSetMode");
pfnHTCNavGetMode = (PFN_HTCNavGetMode)GetProcAddress(hHTCAPI, L"HTCNavGetMode");
pfnHTCNavClose = (PFN_HTCNavClose)GetProcAddress(hHTCAPI, L"HTCNavClose");

if (pfnHTCNavOpen == NULL || pfnHTCNavSetMode == NULL || pfnHTCNavGetMode == NULL || pfnHTCNavClose == NULL) {
LOGERROR("ERROR opening HTCNav API");
return; // skip capacitive sensor
}This means that HTCAPI.dll can be loaded:
HMODULE hHTCAPI = LoadLibrary(CAPACITIVE_SENSOR_DLL);

But that the addresses for the functions which are needed to function are not in that dll, so one or more of the functions:
"HTCNavOpen"
"HTCNavSetMode"
"HTCNavGetMode"
"HTCNavClose"

So I do not know if the ROM you use only uses the dll as dummy and does not support/provide those functions.

So it looks like ROM related and I cannot do anything on it

I, like many others, use TouchLockPro. Starting with this ROM (Cookie Home Tab?), the Nav Panel (Nav Sensor) will no longer function. The developer has researched my debug files and found an issue with the dll for the Nav Sensor. You can find the issue at the end of the response that I pasted above from his thread. Is there something going on with the way Cookie Home Tab is implemented that could be causing this?

I know this is a little off topic since it's a mod that is not cooked in the ROM, but since alot of people seem to want it cooked in, I felt it was relavant to find out if the Rhodium or Topaz would be better for the ROM, if we are to make a suggestion.
I think the only real difference, is that the topaz one will work correctly on our devices in landscape as it will only show 4 items in the menu and will be scrollable, whereas the rhodium version will show 5 and won't be scrollable... therefor is why I requested the topaz edition of the files...

jrohbock

Sep 8, 2007
Issues wih autofill and contacts

Two quick issues that I'm seeing with the most current build 21895 Sense 2.1 09 march as well as the most recent builds.
1. When I try and save a phone number to contacts, I try and create new contact it doesn't let me enter in the phone number in either new or existing.
2. Even though I have disabled the "suggest words when entering text" on the input settings, whenever I enter text in an email, text or contacts it still tries to auto fill.

blogsie

Dec 21, 2009
I flashed my x1 with the energy rom. i decided to back to original fw, that failed. X1 wouldnt load it at all. so i thought to go back to energy rom. When i attempted to flash it back to energy but i get in bootloader it finds the image goes to a grey screen and says "loading......" and wont budge from this.

Any help please?
Or steer me in the right direction?...

P.S. ive tried hard reset

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first! :)

• The 29022 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.X series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you own an European\Asian Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the american AT&T Fuze layout enabled by default.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
    _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.png
    Sense%20Email.png
    Sense%20Music.png
    Sense%20Settings.png
    Sense%20Facebook.png
    Sense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings%20System.png
    Start%20Menu%20Internet.png
    Start%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.png
    Email.png
    Messaging.png
    Lockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
    • Solitaire
    • Teeter
    GPS

• Digital Compass
    • QuickGPS
    • Google Maps
    • HTC GPSTool
    • ChartCross GPS Test
    Internet

• Opera 9.7
    • Jbed Java
    • RSS Hub
    • Remote Desktop
    • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
    • MSN Messenger and Windows Live
    • Barnes Noble eReader
    • Facebook
    • Palringo
    • Windows Live
    • Messenger
    • Bing
    • Send and Receive All
    • Data Controller
    Multimedia

• Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • MP3 Trimmer
    • Voice Recorder
    • YouTube
    • TCPMP
    • InCall Recording
    Office Mobile

• Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
    Tools

• BsB Tweaks
    • Flashlight
    • Lock Device
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Registry Editor
    • PIM Backup
    • FDC TaskManager
    • Wifi Router
    • XDA UC
    • My own Settings Exporter tool
    • Shake and Save (screenshot app)
    • Wifi Monster
    • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
    • tBattery
    On the Start Menu

• Backlight control app
    • Total Commander
    • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down Send key)
    • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

• Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

• XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

• My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

• Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

• The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.
    EnergyStandard.png

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'

• This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
    • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
    • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

MaxSense.png
    Titanium.png

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
    • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
    • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
    • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
    Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
    • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
    • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

Camera / G-Sensor Issue

In the Rhodium, I found that HTCSensorSDK.dll was missing in both the December 11th and December 13th ROMs.

I found this by running depends.exe on Camera.exe.

I saw that HTCSensorSDK.dll was a dependency.

Since there were also G-Sensor issue, it seemed like a likely cause.

I uploaded my December 5th version of that file. A user applied it.

The Camera started working.

That particular file might not be compatible with the Raphael, so I recommend someone look at the last ROM where the camera worked. backup HTCSensorSDK.dll from the windows folder.

Flash the latest ROM. Then copy the backed up file to the windows folder.

If it works, then zip it up and upload it.

Hope this helps. If it does, please remember the Thanks button.