After many advices from our brother rizky_p, boril, W_a_x_x and others, I’ve decided to build 4 version of the ROM. And here they are…
- MS Tag Reader
- Widgets (you can always install them manually)
With All Office Mobile 2010 Applications
(Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thailand, Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
- HTC EZInput by HTC
- MS Facebook 220.127.116.11 by Microsoft
- Only Word Mobile and Excel Mobile 2010
My own Cuztomizations...
Manila 2D... Most were my modifications. The skin were from Diamond. Icons from Mega and Clock were from Jade. I turned the selector to transparent, made IE as the default browser and add facebook link in the internet widget. I also changed the Email Widget's background so the mail is no more covered with envelope.
I'm sorry but I'll upload this on the 23554 build
Common Official OEMs
HTC Bluetooth Explorer by HTC
HTC SIM Manager by HTC
HTC Wireless Manager by HTC
Common Developers OEMs
Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3 by Julien Schapman
FreeCell version 1.2 by nandhp
Notepad Version 3.5.9198.0 by Shamasis
Oxios CloseApp by Oxios
PCM Image Viewer by
PkTorch by Cee’z
PocketRAR by RARLab
RAM Sweeper by BsB
Task Manager v3.0 by FdcSoft
WM5torage 1.8 by Igor V. Bozhko
Quick upgrading guide.
1. Download the ROM file to your computer, and then extract diskimg.nb0 from the RAR file.
2. Copy diskimg.nb0 to miniSD (not larger than 1GB)
3. MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE HAD ENOUGH BATTERY. If you feel hesitant, just do all the next steps with the battery charger plugged in to your device.
4. Insert the miniSD to you device. And TURN ON YOUR DEVICE.
5. While the device is on, do this step. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFTKEYS (button with (-) symbol, placed above the green/call key and red/end call key), and HIT THE RESET BUTTON with Stylus WHILE STILL HOLDING BOTH SOFTKEYS.
6. The next screen will be white, with HP logo at the center of your screen. The upgrade process has started. Wait about 12 (about 8 minutes for flash upgrade and 4 minutes for Cold Boot).
7. At the 8th minutes your device will be rebooted automatically. Wait again for 4 minutes for Cold Boot.
8. Align Screen, set the time, date, and localization... and finished.
9. If you finished all the steps, please change your device into landscape mode, and reboot device. This will enable HTC Album's Portrait Mode.
Big Thanks to:
Sweet Sister Adinda, Ardhya, XOJ, helloworld1, Aji Aziz, Arif Syah, rizky_p, boril, W_a_x_x... and... all friends in xda-developers.
Special Thanks to helloworld1 for the beautiful kitchen.
Credits also to XDA-Developers guru... Da_G, Ervius, and don't forget Microsoft, HTC, and HP. Thanks everybody!!!