LG G2 d802
ROM : BlissPop v.2.0 (21.02 Oficial)+ SlimGapps
KERNEL: Blackbird 09.02.
I used to use U.Navbar on my Nexus7 gen1 with no problems,
currently I do have a Sony Z3 (6603) and after applying 'giefroot V3' root method I've ran into problems:
- if I use the xposed navbar spoofer than essentially nothing happens, I still have the original navbar displayed
- if I use the experimental and "dangerous" build.prop method, then the original navbar is hidden, but I have other problems: stock Phone app - when you type in a number you cannot call, as there is no dial button..
have you seen such a problem?
[email protected]:/system # tail build.propthe problem is that this tweak hides the navbar [which is OK and expected] AND it hides the dial button (green phone tube) too. If I just hide the original navbar without the app, I would not have any substitute. I think It's a bug, but not sure if it's HW dependent.
Quick update on what I have now and what I have planned for this release:
1. Multiple panels and triggers simultaneously. (done already)
2. Unlimited amount of button on each button. (done)
3. Unified code for swiping, touching and long pressing. Now the same object handles all finger actions on trigger and navbar, so theoretically it should positively affect memory consumption on older devices. (done!)
4. better render of navbar elements, so buttons and glows keep correct metrics\size\proportion (done).
5. Overall new configurator GUI and menu layout(working on now, this might take a while).
6. Support for external themes, so authors will be able to craft apks with artworks(and probably animations). (not done yet, but reading and thinking already).
7. Move to single-package release. So com.mrbimc.udn.lite will be the app itself, while pro package will be used only once to verify the key.
8. Probably will try to add support for more things of LMT, but it's not super-priority for this update. (not even thought on it yet )
Still no ETA though, but I'm getting close
1. As I noted above - maybe. Will try. but this update requires to do lot of things + i don't have much time lately. Will try to keep balance for release_date/features, so shortcuts might not be part of this update.
2. what do you mean?
3. Not now. But it's easy to make though, so it will come someday
|buttons, fullscreen, navbar, softkeys|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|