Thanks Meter: 17

By Solaris81, Member on 6th March 2014, 02:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2015, 07:10 PM |#61  
Flag Telford
Thanks Meter: 731

Donate to Me
More
I love my moto g best phone I ever had for the people who complain I don't know what there thinking but this is a amazing phone

17th March 2015, 05:43 AM |#62  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Dropped my phone from 3 feet, skipped a heartbeat, not a single scratch. my lucky day.
The damage depends on the angle on which phone dropped. Mine dropped straight face down(Screen).
Guess its time to buy tempered screen/bumper case.
17th March 2015, 09:10 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I have dropped my Moto G LTE onto a wooden floor 5 times and 1 time on concrete and it barely has a scratch on it. Two of those times, the phone was completely naked. I think the Moto G is a really well made phone.
17th March 2015, 10:58 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
This is a reason why the first thing after buying a phone, I buy a case usually the cheapest I can find, usually a couple of quid off of Amazon. In the case of the moto g, as a cheap phone, a simple slip in wallet. Also helps to protect from the other junk in my pocket.
17th March 2015, 12:24 PM |#65  
Flag Argentina
Thanks Meter: 566

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mervluk

This is a reason why the first thing after buying a phone, I buy a case usually the cheapest I can find, usually a couple of quid off of Amazon. In the case of the moto g, as a cheap phone, a simple slip in wallet. Also helps to protect from the other junk in my pocket.

Junk LOL!!!!!! Good one!
18th March 2015, 03:01 PM |#66  
The World
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Dude, just deal with it... Bad customer support from the side of moto for sure. But mate, that's life. I made such an experience with Apple (MacBook), HP (laptop), Samsung (TV and old phone) and VW (car). In none of the cases it was my fault, they were acting like dicks, but that is what can happen. It's called life. Rub your knee and deal with it, nothing else you/one can do...
The Following User Says Thank You to primewell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift primewell Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)