MOD - Enable Call Recording on S5 Lollipop ( only S5 International)

Search This thread

jamen

Aug 17, 2009
Gillette
for future reference

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording> is the only line in that xml that really matters. the rest of it is phone specific and country specific, some strange stuff in there.

you'd be better off modifying features.xml and placing <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording> in the 'calls' section.

Reactions: TToTT

hmida72

May 2, 2015
hi,
can i use it please on s5 snapdragon 4.4.2 SM-G900F instead of lollipop .

many thanks in advance.

hmida72

May 2, 2015
The best solution for you
1. Install Xposed intsaller for kitkat
2. Open xposed and intall call recorder.

thanks for your quick reply ,really sorry i dont understand u wich call recorder are u talking about ? i'm talking about others.xml for call recording .
if i install Xposed installer how can i use others ?? .please advice. many thanks.

hmida72

May 2, 2015
hi,

please does it work with S5 SM-G900F kitkat 4.4.2 ? please advice may thanks in advance.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, this morning I changed the file contents in /Root/System/Csc/Others.xml and added the ability to enable CallRecording in Rom Stock Android 5.0.

Need to have a Stock Rom with Root, a File Manager go to System / CSC and rename the file in Others.xml Others.xml.old, then copy the file attached here and change permissions in RW-RR, restart. On restart you will magically enabled CallRecording.

It works perfectly!

I am not responsible for any changes that you will make in your device.

See you soon ..... Appearance some developer to update Xposed framework compatible with Lollipop .... Thanks
    Could you please answer me :eek: :p ?
    Of course there is the record button!
    Working flawlessly. Thanks a lot. :)

Sent from my SM-G900F
    Hi guys, any way to make it auto-record when the conversation is start?
    MOD - Enabling Call Recording on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500

I tried the same thing with my Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 on Stock ROM 5.0.1 with firmware [I9500XXUHOA7_I9500SERHOA7_SER]

I used the following method
    1. Browsed to root/System/CSC and copied the others.xml file to my PC
    2. Modified the file with <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
    3. Saved the file and copied it back to the root/System/CSC folder using ES Root Explorer.
    4. Restarted and voila...

Hope it works for you all. I have attached the file for your reference. Extract the file using WinRAR.

NOTE:
    1. You must take a backup of Others.xml if any thing goes wrong.
    2. I am not responsible for any changes that you will make in your device.