Spl 1.42.0000

Search This thread

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Why do you need it?

You can't get it on it's own, you need to flash a stock ROM using the SD card method to get the stock SPL on. If you turn off your phone, hold down the vol down button and turn it on you go into the bootloader - what SPL version is listed in there?

(to get out of the bootloader, take the battery out for 5 seconds and put it back in)

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
You'll need to get a 1.48 ROM and flash back to that using the sd card method to get back to SPL 1.42. Then you can put HSPL on the phone and upgrade again using the activesync method and you'll be ok.

You can get the 1.48 ROM here, just put in your serial number:

http://www.htc.com/nl/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=297&cat=2&dl_id=804

Then follow these notes:

Flashing Via MicroSD Card

NOTE (PLEASE READ): If you flash a Stock Rom via microSD Card then it will overwrite your HardSPL with a stock SPL included in the nbh file. Therefore if you flash a v2.01 or later Rom (with SPL2.*) you will NOT be able to reinstall HardSPL onto your device and could end up bricking it. This does not apply to custom roms as they do not include an SPL. BE CAREFUL!!

1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the LEO Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to LEOIMG.nbh
4. Copy the LEOIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Reset the device while pressing the volume down button to enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.

Last edited:

SatScan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 29, 2005
Comes and go as stardust
Wiki and Sticky....

Hey There,

Look to the WIKI and STICKY

All you need is there.... yeah with a real video for beginners...

Grtz,

PS MOD close this....

twallden

Mar 3, 2010
Gothenburg
Thank you EddyOS, i will also try this since i get "invalid vendor ID" when doing it via USB cable. Hope it works :D

EDIT: Dang, didnt work "Loading ... Not Allow" + back to bootloader

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Taken from my Rom Flashing guide:

2. FLASH HARDSPL2 (REQUIRED!! DO THIS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE)

The Original HardSPL Thread is *HERE*

IMPORTANT:
To install/uninstall this HSPL there must be any SPL version from this list on your device:

SPL 1.42.0000, SPL 1.42.HSPL, SPL 1.62.0000, SPL 1.66.0000, SPL 1.66.HSPL,
SPL 2.07.0000, SPL 2.08.0000 SPL, 2.08.HSPL

NOTE: If you have Vista or Windows 7, update WMDC to v6.1 *HERE* first

NOTE:
Turn OFF any AntiVirus Program first as it WILL interefere with the flash (there is NO harmful code in the program)

Flashing via ActiveSync with USB Lead
(thanks to Bepe
)
1. Download HardSPL package from *HERE* and extract to an empty folder
2. Synch Phone with PC in Windows Mobile!!! It has to be connected to activesync or WMDC via USB cable
3. Run
HSPL2_RUN.exe from your pc and read all the text carefully
4. When finished click next
in the HardSPL program
5. The program will now check the usb connection and enter the bootloader screen (tri colour)
6. NEW: YOU CAN NOW CHOOSE WHICH VERSION OF SPL OR HARDSPL YOU WANT TO FLASH TO YOUR PHONE!!
7. Select your desired HardSPL and click NEXT.
8. HardSPL will now be flashed to your phone.
5. When its finished the HardSPL program will pop up a box saying "successfully Done".
6. Click ok to terminate program and reboot the phone.
7. Congrats, you just flashed HardSPL.

Oct 23, 2008
Spl 1.42.0000000000

Could someone Just send us the link to where this stupid SPL 1.42.00000 that everyone needs for it to work is? We can't find it anywhere????

Where is it?

We not how to load it we need the file!!!!

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
Could someone Just send us the link to where this stupid SPL 1.42.00000 that everyone needs for it to work is? We can't find it anywhere????

Where is it?

We not how to load it we need the file!!!!

you are showing your ignorance by getting all demanding, if you had read anything, you would know that spl is part of all official roms.it is not a file in its own right.
the only reason you would be looking for it is if you have a telstra, cos hspl2 works on any spl. in which case you need the 1.49 telstra rom, flash it from sd card and it will downgrade your spl to 1.42
if you don't have a telstra, then you are looking for something you don't need.

ijoshv2

Apr 22, 2010
Reno, NV
i cannot seem to flash my phone! D: it's irritating me greatly...

allow me to tap out my phone for you.

rgb screen:

PB81120 SS-B3
SPL-2.08.0000 8G XE
MicroP(LED) 0x05
MicroP(TOUCH) 0x40

i can't flash roms till it's hspl-ed.
hspl2 says i have a bad model number?
i have the US TMO HD2, 512 rom, not 1gb rom.
pretty sure it's only 512, cause with OS running, i check about system, it says i have 4hundred and something avail.

i've tried everything.
i can't even locate a copy of 1.66 rom so i can install 1.42 spl, cause htc says my model number isn't suitable for the rom i try to download.

basically, i'm F%$KED. and i need helps.

please, respond! i just wanna hack this POS winmo 6.5 shiz to something cooler.. D:

tictac0566

Jul 25, 2008
Europe
i cannot seem to flash my phone! D: it's irritating me greatly...

allow me to tap out my phone for you.

rgb screen:

PB81120 SS-B3
SPL-2.08.0000 8G XE
MicroP(LED) 0x05
MicroP(TOUCH) 0x40

i can't flash roms till it's hspl-ed.
hspl2 says i have a bad model number?
i have the US TMO HD2, 512 rom, not 1gb rom.
pretty sure it's only 512, cause with OS running, i check about system, it says i have 4hundred and something avail.

i've tried everything.
i can't even locate a copy of 1.66 rom so i can install 1.42 spl, cause htc says my model number isn't suitable for the rom i try to download.

basically, i'm F%$KED. and i need helps.

please, respond! i just wanna hack this POS winmo 6.5 shiz to something cooler.. D:

Maybe this posting here will help you to get answers to your questions...

walasquin55

Nov 13, 2008
htc hd 2

is not working for mi my freind , it just get the color on the phone and them the program say error , can you help me my SPL-2.08.0000

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
is not working for mi my freind , it just get the color on the phone and them the program say error , can you help me my SPL-2.08.0000

do you have a tmous phone? in which case you need hspl1024 (see my sig)

if not, try different usb ports, especially try to use one around teh back of the computer
also, dont forget to right click hspl and 'run as administrator'

Oct 23, 2008
nO it does not work that way!

Would be a lot easyer if you just gave us the file 1.42.0000.nbh so we could add it to our SDcard and flash it without it locking or not working! Please I beg you send us over the 1.422.0000 file all by itself!

PLEASE!!!!

Oct 23, 2008
ok then

you are showing your ignorance by getting all demanding, if you had read anything, you would know that spl is part of all official roms.it is not a file in its own right.
the only reason you would be looking for it is if you have a telstra, cos hspl2 works on any spl. in which case you need the 1.49 telstra rom, flash it from sd card and it will downgrade your spl to 1.42
if you don't have a telstra, then you are looking for something you don't need.

How come someone sent over a SPL 2.08.0000 which mine used to be 2.10.0000 and that worked just fine, why wouldn't sending over a file 1.42.0000 just like they did with the 2.08.0000 do the same... IT WOULD!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You'll need to get a 1.48 ROM and flash back to that using the sd card method to get back to SPL 1.42. Then you can put HSPL on the phone and upgrade again using the activesync method and you'll be ok.

You can get the 1.48 ROM here, just put in your serial number:

http://www.htc.com/nl/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=297&cat=2&dl_id=804

Then follow these notes:

Flashing Via MicroSD Card

NOTE (PLEASE READ): If you flash a Stock Rom via microSD Card then it will overwrite your HardSPL with a stock SPL included in the nbh file. Therefore if you flash a v2.01 or later Rom (with SPL2.*) you will NOT be able to reinstall HardSPL onto your device and could end up bricking it. This does not apply to custom roms as they do not include an SPL. BE CAREFUL!!

1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
    2. Download your prefered Rom from the LEO Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
    3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to LEOIMG.nbh
    4. Copy the LEOIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
    5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
    6. Reset the device while pressing the volume down button to enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
    7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
    8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.