By babijoee, Retired Forum Moderator on 17th December 2009, 05:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
23rd March 2010, 09:01 PM |#5211  
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm112

Get 6 hours of battery life on my Raph . I win?

great work
but how?????????

23rd March 2010, 10:23 PM |#5212  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phhusson

Don't touch the panel while booting.
There is an I2C fix in the pipeline which might fix that, but it still needs to be done. Properly.

OK, I see! I hope the battery problem is fixed soon. Anyway, thanx everyone for your job, I really appreciate it!
23rd March 2010, 10:24 PM |#5213  
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

great work
but how?????????

I have about 8 hours with Wi-fi as well as 3G permanently off
23rd March 2010, 10:25 PM |#5214  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiusGee

Here you go, just insert these files on your SD card (I would also advise you to backup your old ones)

You can choose what you would like to change (I would strongly recommend to change "zImage" and "modules" because they are crucial) but it would be a great thing if you could replace them all! Try playing with the files in order to get a good combination. Tell me if you succeed!

Well tried making a phone call first. Didn't work. Used your files in a few various combination's including all of them. No luck. I give up.

Thanks for your help.
23rd March 2010, 10:27 PM |#5215  
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze13

Well tried making a phone call first. Didn't work. Used your files in a few various combination's including all of them. No luck. I give up.

Thanks for your help.

Well, I use XDandroid as of the 1st of March, with these files on my RAPH100 and it works. Pretty strange it doesn't run on your system.
The Following User Says Thank You to SergiusGee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SergiusGee Ad-Free
23rd March 2010, 10:56 PM |#5216  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixus

STARTUP.TXT for the Diamond is wrong. Which one to use?

From "Startup config\Diamond"

or STARTUP from the archive root

I use the last one since "zimage" is not "zImage.20100207_140206" so is not found. But using the second made the Diamond turn into a startup loop.

The startup txt is just loading files on your SD card, so its looking for a file named zimage.2010blahblah. change your zimage file to match the startuptxt, or change the startuptxt, either way they need to be in synch.
23rd March 2010, 11:23 PM |#5217  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

great work
but how?????????

I always leave just about every task killed except for the messaging software. As for 3G, that's disabled. WIFI's disabled as well, since I have a data plan ;P. Backlight is turned down quite a bit which saves a TOONNN of battery. The only problem is, the software included with Android randomly opens up so I always have to make sure nothing is running. It's soo weird. I could go a whole day using Android if I'm NOT at school. But, if I am, then my battery goes down the toilet. It makes virtually no sense. :S

EDIT:

One more thing, I suggest you guys check out this neat app called "SMS Backup". It would be really awesome if it ended up being packaged with XDAndroid. Honestly, it answers my needs for text messaging backup. Works muuuchh more better than Microsoft MyPhone. Oh, and, are there any tutorials to building your own system.sqsh?
24th March 2010, 12:25 AM |#5218  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I use sms backup&restore. It allows for automagic daily backups as well as manual.
24th March 2010, 01:20 AM |#5219  

More
Alright, I got my HTC Fuze's keyboard working and everything but now my voice is not detected while on Android. It worked before (when the keyboard was not working) not it does not hear me in voice search, voice dialer, on the phone, etc. I don't know what I'm doing wrong haha
24th March 2010, 04:06 AM |#5220  

More
every time I open the haret.exe WinMo restart and xdandroid not running, no problems before this, but after installing some applications and in the process of installation in low battery conditions then my diamond off, after I carge again and tried to open haret.exe always failed and restrat WinMo. please enlightenment, really stuck on it.
sorry for my english, Iam using google translate...
24th March 2010, 08:21 AM |#5221  
Flag Lingen

More
battery is still jumpy on diam300 and about 4-5 hours of uptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kambas

every time I open the haret.exe WinMo restart and xdandroid not running, no problems before this, but after installing some applications and in the process of installation in low battery conditions then my diamond off, after I carge again and tried to open haret.exe always failed and restrat WinMo. please enlightenment, really stuck on it.
sorry for my english, Iam using google translate...

tried to recopy the files?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread