[Read OP First] Official ViPER4Android Audio Profiles

1,172 posts
Thanks Meter: 928

By kingofnice, Senior Member on 14th June 2013, 11:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th March 2015, 03:00 PM |#1231  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Thanks for the quick response . unfortunately I am not able to find it anywhere, tried everything...maybe related to my storage formatted as ext4. I also read the Viper4android profile thread for a solution but with no luck. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
28th March 2015, 04:24 PM |#1232  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
@churapa my fault...I was on Viper 2.3.0, updates to 2.4.0 and now vdc file appears in the end of the list.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
1st April 2015, 12:35 AM |#1233  
Flag Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 871

Donate to Me
More
I'm having trouble with ViPER4Android 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 in that whenever I use convolver, it makes all kinds of pops and buzzing sounds with certain kernels. The second I turn off convolver it goes away.

Does anybody know of a fix, other than turning off convolver or raising the voltages of the kernel (that didn't help)? Or any good profiles that don't use convolver? I'm using this on my Galaxy S3 w/ AOSB 4.4.4 ROM through Bose SoundTrue over-ear heaphones (wired) and Hyundai Genesis Lexicon speakers (Bluetooth).

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBrady For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrBrady Ad-Free
1st April 2015, 02:20 AM |#1234  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 24,726

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrady

I'm having trouble with ViPER4Android 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 in that whenever I use convolver, it makes all kinds of pops and buzzing sounds with certain kernels. The second I turn off convolver it goes away.

Does anybody know of a fix, other than turning off convolver or raising the voltages of the kernel (that didn't help)? Or any good profiles that don't use convolver? I'm using this on my Galaxy S3 w/ AOSB 4.4.4 ROM through Bose SoundTrue over-ear heaphones (wired) and Hyundai Genesis Lexicon speakers (Bluetooth).

Thanks!

If you're using super quality driver I'd recommend uninstalling driver, reboot, install high quality driver, and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
1st April 2015, 04:58 AM |#1235  
Flag Silicon Valley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

If you're using super quality driver I'd recommend uninstalling driver, reboot, install high quality driver, and reboot.

I've never tried the super high quality. Typically I use Power Saving but I'm currently running High Quality.
1st April 2015, 06:03 AM |#1236  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrady

I've never tried the super high quality. Typically I use Power Saving but I'm currently running High Quality.

Is your problem the really loud cracking etc when screen is off and CPU is too restricted Kernel-wise to cope, or do you mean the soft static noise while music is nearly silent? Had the latter one too, it's got to do with convolver per se among others. If that's the case, search for the extremebeats Mod here on xda and try the profile extremebeats perfection. It's without convolver but sounds really powerful nevertheless.
The Following User Says Thank You to munichsfinest For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munichsfinest Ad-Free
1st April 2015, 06:10 AM |#1237  
Flag Silicon Valley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gALEXyS4

Is your problem the really loud cracking etc when screen is off and CPU is too restricted Kernel-wise to cope, or do you mean the soft static noise while music is nearly silent? Had the latter one too, it's got to do with convolver per se among others. If that's the case, search for the extremebeats Mod here on xda and try the profile extremebeats perfection. It's without convolver but sounds really powerful nevertheless.

Thanks for the help man! Should I install Extremebeats too, or just the profile?

EDIT: To answer your question it's like high pitched screeches and digital pops, almost like a bad 90s electro song. Not really static.
5th April 2015, 06:51 AM |#1238  
Thanks Meter: 5,147

More
Audio Rx Pain Killers
Here I present my new creation, a set of 3 profiles I call "Pain Killers"

There are 3 settings: Morphine, Oxycontin and Percocet.
Remember, "Dont mix your pills or else"

To use them, just leave everything default and apply VDC and IRS accordingly.
Tested them myself in 3 different set of earphones: Piston v2, SONY MDR-EX90 LP and Westone 3 and I loved the sound coming from them (specially the second profile).

Thanks for trying them and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

The files are attached below, enjoy them and please thank the post if you appreciate my work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip V4A_Rx.zip - [Click for QR Code] (85.6 KB, 2286 views)
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to churapa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift churapa Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 01:36 AM |#1239  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhang

MyProfile using Apple Earphone

FX:
<Headset>
1. Master Power:
2. Playback Gain Control: ✘
3. FIR Equalizer: ✘
4. Convolver:
(ii) Impulse Response: Sony Xperia Rev2 ClearAudio+

5. Field Surround: ✘
6. Headphone Surround +
7. Reverberation: ✘
8 Dynamic System: ✘
(iv) Tube Simulator(6N1J): ✘
9. Fidelity Control:
(i) ViPER Bass:
(ii) Bass Mode: Natural Bass
(iii) Bass Frequency: 60Hz
(iv) Select Bass Boost: 10.0 dB
(v) ViPER Clarity:
(vi) Clarity Mode: OZone+
(vii) Select Clarity: 10.0 dB

10. Auditory System Protection:
(i) Cure Tech+:
(ii) Select Binaural Level: Moderate

11. Master Gate (Limiter)
(i) Output Gain: 0 dB
(ii) Limit Threshold: 0dB

XHIFI:
<Headset>
1. Master Power:
2. Playback Gain Control: ✘
3. FIREqualizer: ✘
4. Audio Reconstruction:
(ii) Hi Clarity: 50
(iii) Lo Contour: 20

5. Master Gate (Limiter):
(i) Output Gain: 0 dB
(ii) Limit Threshold: 0 dB

Any other preset for apple earphones?
14th April 2015, 03:42 PM |#1240  
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Does anyone have the updated link to the IRS files? The other one isn't working...
16th April 2015, 03:13 PM |#1241  
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by churapa

Here I present my new creation, a set of 3 profiles I call "Pain Killers"

There are 3 settings: Morphine, Oxycontin and Percocet.
Remember, "Dont mix your pills or else"

To use them, just leave everything default and apply VDC and IRS accordingly.
Tested them myself in 3 different set of earphones: Piston v2, SONY MDR-EX90 LP and Westone 3 and I loved the sound coming from them (specially the second profile).

Thanks for trying them and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

The files are attached below, enjoy them and please thank the post if you appreciate my work.

These are quality... Post thanked
The Following User Says Thank You to Guitarfreak26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guitarfreak26 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)