FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stock firmware images

245 posts
Thanks Meter: 744
 
Post Reply Email Thread
1st April 2015, 11:57 AM |#601  
lost101's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jherson R. Martinez S.

Title: Android 4.4.4 - Blur_Version.*.*.*.falcon_utms.AmericaMovil.en.PE (Claro Peru) (XT1032) Filename: XT1032_AMERICAMOVIL-PE_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.40_38_cid12_CFC_1FF.xml.zip [Download]

Link broken can u fix it please...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3rbb...FC_1FF.xml.zip
 
 
1st April 2015, 02:52 PM |#602  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remo0073

Not available yet

Any Flashable ROM with DE/GB/EU?
2nd April 2015, 01:28 PM |#603  
remo0073's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolov47

Any Flashable ROM with DE/GB/EU?

Do you mean flashable zip for stock Lollipop rom?
4th April 2015, 06:19 PM |#604  
infamousgeek's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Cloud Search
Anybody else have had problems downloading from filefactory?

It's the 3rd time I'm trying to download a firmware (XT1032_BELL-CA-SS_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.50-1_1_cid14_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml.zip) from them with the same result: after 2 hours of downloading, it seems to get stuck at the last couple of bytes. I'm using Chrome on OSX 10.10.

Anybody know of a mirror for that particular firmware?
5th April 2015, 12:14 AM |#605  
Member
Flag Lucca
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello guys, I tried to search in the forum without success.. Is possible to download somewere a firmware with 5.0.2 stock EU?

Thanks
5th April 2015, 08:29 AM |#606  
lost101's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousgeek

Anybody else have had problems downloading from filefactory?

It's the 3rd time I'm trying to download a firmware (XT1032_BELL-CA-SS_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.50-1_1_cid14_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml.zip) from them with the same result: after 2 hours of downloading, it seems to get stuck at the last couple of bytes. I'm using Chrome on OSX 10.10.

Anybody know of a mirror for that particular firmware?

I will create mirror soon.

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6R...ew?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmmile

Hello guys, I tried to search in the forum without success.. Is possible to download somewere a firmware with 5.0.2 stock EU?

No firmware image for EU 5.0.2 at this time.
5th April 2015, 02:20 PM |#607  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does anyone have a mirror of the Republic Wireless 4.4.4 firmware.?

I had to edit the actual link because i dont have enough posts to quote it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

New Android 4.4.4 firmware images now available:

Title: Android 4.4.4 - Blur_Version.*.*.*.falcon_cdma.RepublicWireles s.en.US (Republic Wireless US) (CDMA)
Filename: falcon_repw_user_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L2.4_5_release-keys-cid6.xml.zip
[filefactory /file/4hzpg2x7zhyv/falcon_repw_user_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L2.4_5_release-keys-cid6.xml.zip"]

Firmware images provided by Firmware Team

5th April 2015, 03:06 PM |#608  
infamousgeek's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

I will create mirror soon.

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6R...ew?usp=sharing

Thank you very much!
6th April 2015, 12:45 PM |#609  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
I uploaded GPE 5.1 Factory image to the Moto G folder.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daywalker04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daywalker04 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 12:59 PM |#610  
lost101's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,054
 
Donate to Me
More
First Android 5.1 firmware image now available:

Title: Android 5.1 - LMY47M.M001 (GPE) (XT1032)
Filename: GPE_5.1_XT1032_LMY47M.M001_CFC.xml.zip
[Download] [Mirror]

--
Firmware images provided by Firmware Team
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lost101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lost101 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 01:59 PM |#611  
Elessar76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Lol, 5.1 image before any 5.0.2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes