FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [TOOL] [Win | Mac | Linux] ADB Master: Easily manage multiple Android devices

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 90

By extremewing, Member on 6th April 2014, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2014, 11:56 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Hi @extremewing, i am really a noob regarding adb and i am not sure if your tool is what i was looking for for a really long time so i might as well just ask you, forgive me if it's not really the purpose of your tool....
So, I am looking for a way to sideload roms without using any computer and only using 2 android devices.
I want to use my Tablet to sideload to my phone as i regularly trying new roms and i use my tablet more then i use my laptop (I have 12.2" Galaxy Note Pro so for me it replaced my laptop).
Is it something to do with your tool? Am I in the right place for asking?

17th December 2014, 07:06 PM |#32  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybit10

Hi @extremewing, i am really a noob regarding adb and i am not sure if your tool is what i was looking for for a really long time so i might as well just ask you, forgive me if it's not really the purpose of your tool....
So, I am looking for a way to sideload roms without using any computer and only using 2 android devices.
I want to use my Tablet to sideload to my phone as i regularly trying new roms and i use my tablet more then i use my laptop (I have 12.2" Galaxy Note Pro so for me it replaced my laptop).
Is it something to do with your tool? Am I in the right place for asking?

Sorry, but I do not think this will help you sideload from one device to another. It may help you to do so from a pc though.
1st March 2015, 04:34 PM |#33  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
I am working on a new version. If you have any feature requests, please let me know?
22nd March 2015, 04:58 PM |#34  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
The new version is nearly ready.

Some things in it:
- Ability to specify which network adaptor to look for devices on - or search all.
- Multi select or drag and drop APK's onto the applications list to install them.
- Ability to browse or drag and drop "script files" containing adb commands onto the console tab to execute multiple adb commands on all selected devices.
- Console entries are displayed on the status bar to help make an action's results a bit more visible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extremewing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift extremewing Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 10:54 PM |#35  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
V1.60 is now available in the first post.

This version adds some new features, the most significant being the ability to execute adb commands from a file.

This file must contain valid ADB commands, one per line and may also contain comments.
To comment a line, start the line with any of the following (common) comment delimiters: ";" "//" or "rem" as well as ":".
When selecting file(s) using the browse button, you will be prompted with a message containing the commands to be executed before they are executed. Drag and drop command file(s) onto the console tab to execute them without a prompt.

V1.60 Changes:
- Added drag and drop to install applications (drag APK's to the application list on the applications tab)
- Added ability to select and execute a file containing ADB commands or drag and drop adb command files onto the console tab
- Added ADB Master automatic updates. Get notified when an update is available then download and install it.
- Added some useful buttons in the control tab that open various control panel items on all selected devices (all buttons may not work on all Android platforms).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extremewing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift extremewing Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 05:26 PM |#36  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
If you have any feedback at all, please let me have it. I am considering doing some more work on this project
3rd January 2016, 09:47 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 760

More
@extremewing
I iunstalled version 0.1.6.0, and Check update detect 0.1.6.1 but when try to install it reported Updated faiiled.
Could you please post in first post version 0.1.6.1?
Thanks.
3rd January 2016, 06:21 PM |#38  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bovirus

@extremewing
I iunstalled version 0.1.6.0, and Check update detect 0.1.6.1 but when try to install it reported Updated faiiled.
Could you please post in first post version 0.1.6.1?
Thanks.

In some cases, If you try running the app as administrator, it will update. Right click and choose "Run as administrator". You just need to do this to update it, not every time you use it.

If you like, the jar file is here: https://sites.google.com/site/adrion...edirects=0&d=1

You will need to rename the downloaded file to replace the existing ADB-Master.jar file.
4th January 2016, 09:04 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 760

More
@extremewing
Thanks. It worked.
I propose you to add in first post
- Tips to star ina dmin mode if update failed in standard mode
- Update the zip package with the latest 1.0.6.1 jar
- Add changelog for 1.0.6.1.
4th January 2016, 08:09 PM |#40  
OP Member
Salt Lake

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bovirus

@extremewing
Thanks. It worked.
I propose you to add in first post
- Tips to star ina dmin mode if update failed in standard mode
- Update the zip package with the latest 1.0.6.1 jar
- Add changelog for 1.0.6.1.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I have updated the OP and also added the new version in the downloads. The Change log was also updated.
29th January 2016, 11:38 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Can I suggest a few more features?
Install/uninstall apk.
copy obb folder
move and link apps to external SD
(have a look at the nvidia shield TV app, it can do some of these)

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xd4d3v For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xd4d3v Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)