Remove All Ads from XDA

Bluetooth Remote Control for Android Media Player, etc

414 posts
Thanks Meter: 117

Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2013, 01:09 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Anyone pledged for the iMpulse Game Controller & Key Finder?

I really want a tiny, blue tooth controller (or two) for my phone. It dosent seem to exist one yet. Gonna keep an eye on the iMpulse when the reviews start coming in. Its not optimal tough, as its optimized for gaming and to large with to many buttons. I would just need one button, click to play/pause, and double click to change song. Or maybe rev/play/for or vol-/play/vol+.

This should be a peace of cake to manufacture, right?

22nd April 2013, 01:01 PM |#42  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodrost

Anyone pledged for the iMpulse Game Controller & Key Finder?

I really want a tiny, blue tooth controller (or two) for my phone. It dosent seem to exist one yet. Gonna keep an eye on the iMpulse when the reviews start coming in. Its not optimal tough, as its optimized for gaming and to large with to many buttons. I would just need one button, click to play/pause, and double click to change song. Or maybe rev/play/for or vol-/play/vol+.

This should be a peace of cake to manufacture, right?

To liven up this thread a little, I just pre-ordered the iMpulse game controller. Gonna use it mainly for media controls in the car and when the phone is connected to the tv. Il give a review in this thread when i receive it.
7th September 2013, 10:51 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Brodrost did you get your controller? The media controls on mine work pretty well. But, in Android, it is useless as a game controller.
10th November 2013, 02:38 PM |#44  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix991

Brodrost did you get your controller? The media controls on mine work pretty well. But, in Android, it is useless as a game controller.

Yes I did, and Im satisfied with the media controlls. Even use it to read comics in bed with my tablet on a stand, a useage I hadnt even tought of before. Its so comfortable to just blindly press the button in your hand to scroll down or turn the page.

I dont game on android, but Ive read that the impulse will get improvements with new firmware.

The biggest problem for me is that I use alot of different media apps (podcasts, two different audiobook apps, google play music, youtube and plex) and certain apps sometimes keep hogging or break in and kidnap the media controlls even tough Im using a different app. But thats an app/android thing and not something to blame on the impulse.

I would recommend the Impulse for anyone wanting a small bluetooth controll.
25th January 2014, 02:41 PM |#45  
Flag Hickory, NC
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That iMPulse looks great but I am trying to find something that works just like it but is made specifically for mounting on the steering wheel.

Has anyone tried to use the remote that comes with either the Sodial or the Trailblazer kits?
16th April 2015, 03:14 PM |#46  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any news yet on a car-suitable BT media remote for Android yet ?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, bluetooth, media player, remote control

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)