This is not my work at all,"i just arrange the puzzle piece by piece" that provided by the developers, and applied it to our beloved Samsung GT P7300 8.9. Thanks to all developers.
- DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
- THIS IS DEVICE SPECIFIC AND ROM SPECIFIC PATCHES
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE ORIGINAL THREADS PROVIDED BY DEVELOPERS LIKE THE ROM THREAD AND THE APPS THREAD, FIND ABOUT WHAT ARE THE BUGS, LIMITATION, ADDITIONAL INFO etc. SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
So, what are required?
- A little patient and base knowledge
- Of course our Samsung GT P7300 (My Patch do not work with other device)
- [ROM][4.2.2][P7300/P7310][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 [RC2, 2013-May-12] (My Patch do not work with other ROM, if you use another ROM, you should make the patch by yourself. More info HERE)
- OpenPDroid Patch for [ROM][4.2.2][P7300/P7310][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 [RC2, 2013-May-12] --> This patch made by my self using AutoPather.
- Latest PDroid Manager App (You can download ver.0.2.9.10 below or HERE or from Google Play)
- Mms.apk (because If your Mms.apk disappears, you can just erase dalvik cache in recovery and reinstall this apk) Its happen to me
Next, how to install it?
- First, install the [ROM][4.2.2][P7300/P7310][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 [RC2, 2013-May-12]. I assume that you have installed correctly the ROM, follow instruction from the original thread.
- Then install OpenPDroid patch --> cm-10.1.0-RC2-20130512-UNOFFICIAL-p5-openpdroid-20130623-update.zip in the CWM recovery (I use Clockwork_Recovery_184.108.40.206_GT-P7300)
- Reboot your device
- After boot, go to menu --> file manager and install PDroid Manager.apk as usual
- Now take a look into your device menu/launcher, is your messaging menu disappear? If Yes yo should erase dalvik cache in recovery and reinstall mms.apk in file manager.
- This patch is only for specific ROM and spesific device mentioned above.
- Of course you can use this methods (not patches) for another ROM that supported by OpenPDroid or PDroid itself, but do it with your own risk.
- For another device like Sam GT P7310, Galaxy Tab 8.9 SGH-i957, or for another ROM do not use this patch, you must make your own patch using autopatcher, for more info here.
- If something go wrong or you don't want to use PDroid Manager anymore, you can uninstall as usual then install cm-10.1.0-RC2-20130512-UNOFFICIAL-p5-20130623-restore.zip in CMW recovery.
DON'T FORGET THAKS TO ME IF THIS USEFUL
Thanks and more info :