FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,681

By DarkStryder, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 05:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2015, 07:49 PM |#471  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hey, I could really use a huge favor from someone. Disney decided to stop supporting our Galaxy Tab S for the WATCH Disney Junior app (com.disney.datg.videoplatforms.android.watchdjr). They now have a required update to use the app, but I can't download it from the Play Store. If anyone has a second, would you be able to download the app, pull it from your tablet, and upload it?

I would try to edit the build.prop on our tablet, but my wife won't let me root it.

I would super appreciate any help you can provide.
22nd April 2015, 07:10 AM |#472  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 42

More
SOKP Alternate Download Servers Please!
SOKP devs, Your ROM's are awesome! no doubt. But the download speed from the SOKP siteliterally sucks. (apology for my slang being used but this is why you have less number of downloads). The download speed i've been getting were around 10-20 kbps, ending me up with download failed errors . I request you to please either upload it on mediafire or DropBox (I know i shouldn't have made a request for such a demand which is against xda rules but this is for the betterment of all the users. It's not only me who is facing this problems but there are many of us).
The Following User Says Thank You to vipul.rk24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vipul.rk24 Ad-Free
22nd April 2015, 09:53 AM |#473  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul.rk24

SOKP devs, Your ROM's are awesome! no doubt. But the download speed from the SOKP siteliterally sucks. (apology for my slang being used but this is why you have less number of downloads). The download speed i've been getting were around 10-20 kbps, ending me up with download failed errors . I request you to please either upload it on mediafire or DropBox (I know i shouldn't have made a request for such a demand which is against xda rules but this is for the betterment of all the users. It's not only me who is facing this problems but there are many of us).

The real problem is, that most of guests here understand sharing as downloading for free without ever to consider a donation.

If the developer of your ROM isn't rich, he will preferably choose a file server that at least costs no extra money.

Download speed on such servers is usually great if one buys premium/donating option, what is -again- for most of users out of any consideration.

tetakpatalked from N7100
22nd April 2015, 10:06 AM |#474  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 29,128

Donate to Me
More
@tetakpatak or donation for something good if a.dev don't accept donations (some people don't have anything to eat in this world for example).Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429693554080.png
Views:	136
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	3275877Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429693566169.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	3275879

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Android-Andi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android-Andi Ad-Free
24th April 2015, 02:15 PM |#475  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

@tetakpatak or donation for something good if a.dev don't accept donations (some people don't have anything to eat in this world for example)

I agree, the idea is absolutely correct... but OT, and server providers still need some $$$ for download speed.

tetakpatalked from 1+One
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tetakpatak Ad-Free
15th May 2015, 04:26 AM |#476  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking Best ROM and ROOT for GT-P3100
Hi guys,

just wondering what is basically would want to root my galaxy tab2 p3100 and want to install best rom. so wondering from all the roms and root version listed which one is the best? by all means stable, fast, not easily crash...
My build no is jz054k p3100xxcme2,
baseband version: p3100DXDLL1
Jellybean 4.1.2.
16th May 2015, 05:55 AM |#477  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need help to unbrick my tab2

My device, Galaxy Tab2 GT-P3100, running on official samsung updates, never rooted, never flashed or done any other software tweeks.

Running normally on JB, found it switched off after i left it on for few hours(around 4 to 5 hrs),
l tried to switch it on but it ws unrespnsive, charged it for few hrs(thought battery drained out) and tried again,
then it powered on but was stuck on "samsung logo screen " and wasnt going further.

Nextday, without trying anything on my own took it to a samsung service center, for fixing the error.

I was told by service center guy that the OS got corrupted need to reinstall, it started fine but after a while it failed. (he was doing it on ODIN )

Now the present status is the tab is stuck on a screen saying
"Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Keis & Try again"

samsung guy told its failing repeatedly and seems like my device mother board is gone..

What i have done after this:

From my past experinece of rooting an old android device and after reading some forums on internet i got hold of the following things

1.Odin 3 V3.07

2.stock firmware for GT-P3100 for India from sam mobiles:

P3100DDCNA3_P3100ODDCNB1_P3100DDCLK1_HOME.tar.md5

3. installed kies latest version so that my tab drivers would be ready for windows

4. ran the following steps on ODIN

plugged the tab in

selected the firmware file on PDA option

checked only Autoreboot and F.reset Time were selected and nothing else

then pressed start

and Odin failed once but after another try ran for a while and it finally showed "PASS"

but after reboot my device is still stuck on the

"Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Keis & Try again"

sorry for the long text, tried my best to keep it short

i am hoping someone could help me fix my device,

please correct me if i am doing it wrong and guide me through the right procedure

thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2015, 04:56 PM |#478  
Flag Muntinlupa

More
Unhappy Good day!!!
I'm in a pinch right now. My GT-P5100 seems to be surrendering.. I don't know what else can I do.
I'm asking you all for help here to revive my tab..

I've attached an image. Please I'm asking for your help pretty please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150530_151102.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	3347966  
5th June 2015, 03:18 PM |#479  
Flag Aiken, South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite

Hi guys,

just wondering what is basically would want to root my galaxy tab2 p3100 and want to install best rom. so wondering from all the roms and root version listed which one is the best? by all means
Jellybean 4.1.2.

Basically - it depends ; you need to try and see if they meet your needs.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ch-development

as a starting recommendation - anything being developed by Android Andi is going to be awesome - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=d...29332407587552

I am currently running the SlimLP -- before that was running SlipKat - have tried CM 12.1 and OmniROM ( KitKat and LP ) - Slim ROMs are my personal choice -- but highly recommend you try out more
5th June 2015, 07:39 PM |#480  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 29,128

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcyko

I'm in a pinch right now. My GT-P5100 seems to be surrendering.. I don't know what else can I do.
I'm asking you all for help here to revive my tab..

I've attached an image. Please I'm asking for your help pretty please?

connect the tab to your pc. Flash a recovery using Odin or heimdall (yes, it will work on that screen!).
Now directly boot into recovery. Do proper wipes and flash a rom from adb sideload or microsd.

Make sure KIES uninstalled!

You can also flash a proper stockrom using odin instead recovery and custom rom.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Android-Andi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android-Andi Ad-Free
6th June 2015, 05:20 AM |#481  
Flag Muntinlupa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

connect the tab to your pc. Flash a recovery using Odin or heimdall (yes, it will work on that screen!).
Now directly boot into recovery. Do proper wipes and flash a rom from adb sideload or microsd.

Make sure KIES uninstalled!

You can also flash a proper stockrom using odin instead recovery and custom rom.

Good luck!

Thanks for the response Android-Andi. However, can I ask where to get the files that you mentioned?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)