[Q] F180L - deleted all firmware, system, data. stuck on bootlock

Search This thread

Damien11

Feb 7, 2014
Please help, I accidentally deleted system, firmware, data and sdcard and now stuck on bootlock keeps rebooting and possibly soft bricked?

I can still access fastboot, recovery and download mode. + I have backup on my desktop but I can't put it back - device not found - won't recognize usb storage, how can I adb push if device can't be detected?

Tried updating again with different firmwares but I always receive error phone disconnected etc, tried reattaching again still same problem persists.
Tried tinybin + lgnpst but I get error failed switching to diag mode, but I don't think I need to because I can access recovery mode and download mode anyway but I can't access internal sd card so I

I was trying to update the firmware but it wouldn't work, tried over 30 times... on different operating systems, windows 8, windows 7, and windows SP3 via virtual machines. tried kdz updater and uptest from flashtool with different kdz firmwares. so I tried doing a full factory reset, still wouldn't flash so I tried deleting the all mounted folders on CWRM recovery mode and now stuck on bootlock.

Possibly driver problems? I think I can push files with adb sideload but it can't detect my device or I'm doing it wrong... sorry I'm new to this adb thingy.

Anyone? :(

Many thanks for reading...

Damien11

Feb 7, 2014
hey I did what you told me to do, and TWRP now works. Now what? it says no OS installed on reboot menu. Removable disk is shown but cannot be accessed. What do I do now?? Thx again!

Recap, device now gets detected by adb and fastboot, but I don't think I can restore the backup I made using CWRM, and when I tried to make a backup using TWRP and then went to restore it shows nothing but if I check file manager it's there.

Partitions on TWRP
Boot 24MB
Recovery 24MB
System 34MB
Data 0MB
Cache 13MB
EFS 2MB

I have backup for CWRM 1.6GB in size with system.ext4, data.ext4, nandroid, recovery and boot img. SBF backup made from rom manager and efs backup.

What to do now?
adb push the 1.6GB backup then install CWRM then restore it?
flash custom rom like CM 10.2 - 4.3 and gapps 4.3?

I don' want to turn my soft brick into hard brick.

Last edited:

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
hey I did what you told me to do, and TWRP now works. Now what? it says no OS installed on reboot menu. Removable disk is shown but cannot be accessed. What do I do now?? Thx again!

Recap, device now gets detected by adb and fastboot, but I don't think I can restore the backup I made using CWRM, and when I tried to make a backup using TWRP and then went to restore it shows nothing but if I check file manager it's there.

Yee because it is in CWM format that's why.. adb push the ur backup using twrp.. replace twrp with cwm and restore or if not just flash a stock modded rom.. CWM has issues with adb drivers.

Sent from my LG-F180 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien11

Damien11

Feb 7, 2014
hey, do you know where can I find the link to clockword mod recovery and not the rom manager? img or zip file? can't find it.

I tried flashing recovery-clockwork-swipe-6.0.4.3-mako and recovery-clockwork-swipe-6.0.4.6-hammerhead but it doesn't work... goes to bootlock so I flashed TWRP again...

Last edited:

Damien11

Feb 7, 2014
Hey I tried some from android development subforum, still doesn't work its either stuck on google loading screen or bootlock so I can't use my CWMR backup. Tried like 5 different versions from different sources.

Tried installing CM + gapps but I keep getting "kernel crash error". It keeps crashing after 30 seconds or 3min but I managed to get it working nonetheless.

I used "cm-10.1.3-e975" and "pa_gapps-full-4.2-20130710-signed"

What exact version did you use? Any specific custom rom that would help me boot properly?

Yay! not soft bricked anymore just crashes a lot...

Last edited:

Damien11

Feb 7, 2014
Finally fixed it. flashed CM 10.2 and gapps. only problem is I lost my imei and I have no modem and signal... To get my imei back, if I remember correctly I need to flash my efs backup? is it safe?

Do I need to flash both baseband or modem? which one? both and which is first??

Three files I found and saved just in case something like this happens...
cwm-lgog_f180l_modem.zip
F180L-Baseband.zip
F180LtoE975_BB.zip

chillstorm

May 16, 2014
ADB driver for lg optimus g

where can I get the ADB drivers? and where do I load them to the computer or phone? I cant access my internal storage...I've managed to restore my stock rom coming from KK carbon unofficial...but now my phone cant be acessessed.Help me sir,still a greenhorn in this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    170.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 129

Alee Uxman

Feb 10, 2015
Lg f180s

i have accidentally deleted my stock room of lg f180s but i have made backup of the stock in cwm actually my device was soft bricked and i flashd the teeny.bin through LGNPST now it has TWRP install and i can access TWRP mode only says no OS installed i have backup of the stock but it can't bee seen but i'm sure its there
i cant get into fastboot mode as i follow this instruction press and hold volume down key and then press power key the screen flashes and shows Google then off again so i can't get into fast boot if im doing it right to flash the cwm to acces my backup
i can go to download mode
and push files through adb but don't have the right room.zip to flash in TWRP as i'm looking for it from last week till now i actually flashed the official kdz file through kdz flash tool and successful in it but it come to boot loop it starts the OS and as i get to home screen it automatically restart and this cycle goes on still battery drain off i tried to hard rest my phone but its not going to hard reset either so i again flash the tiny.bin and again in TWRP but don't know right thing to do i searched on internet and found this XDA and its great so i thought to share my problem here for help

Any Help will be greatly Appreciated
any one to help ........! :(

androhead

Apr 26, 2015
www.nemsoftinc.com
Change ur recovery to twrp in fastboot.. use adb naked driver

I am having a similar issue. I flashed some Philz recovery on my LG F180L it didn't help so I flashed another recovery which is sk8s CWMRTouch 6.0.2.7 14.4.7 form sdcard, now on this recovery I can't access my sdcard or external sdcard, neither it let me mount USB storage (in recovery mode) I can't flash any ROM. Moreover I tried to install stock using R&D tool method but it didn't work either. I am stuck don't know what to do please help me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If ur unlocked u can use fastboot

Change adb drivers and use latest twrp for adb sideload

Change ur recovery to twrp in fastboot.. use adb naked driver

Yee because it is in CWM format that's why.. adb push the ur backup using twrp.. replace twrp with cwm and restore or if not just flash a stock modded rom.. CWM has issues with adb drivers.

In Original android development