[APP] [PORT] [JB,KK] Latest Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.52 { Updated 16 October 2014 }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

che_qadd

Apr 23, 2014
Hi there..i'm using Xperia SL n try all xperia keyboard you posted and i follow every step you mentioned, but every time i wanna use it always force closed.i also already clear data when it FC.but never work.FC every time..will you help me please...

profprof

Sep 28, 2010
Reactions: koftheworld

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
I backed up V 6.4.A.1.54 via titanium backup, you can use it :) just extract it into sdcard>Titaniumbackup and then restore via titaniumbackup , i think this will work
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fmusd5vadwhxk/xperiakeyboard

I also uploaded raw version of apk if you want it
Thank u for answering . Could u maybe do a zip file meta osv that's working for me I don't know the other way. Be so happy if u could do that @Ben Ling :) I have 6.4.a.1.44 now flash it and it works :)hope u can do that regards

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
I think you want a flashable zip from recovery, i tried to make an update.zip for you, install it from recovery. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, i can't guarantee you that will work. Here is the link
no thats not working that only file get to work is a port 6.4.a.1.44 . flashable zip, hope someone can update that port :) . but the keyboard is great but , 54 is 3 times better :) regdrs, thanx anyway tough mate

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
please help , i dont know how to extract to sd -> titanium backup and then restore , please help i have this zip from Xperia Z3 Keyboard V6.4.A.1.44 For 4.1+ and flash via recovery cwm, working am so happy , but , i want the latest so bad . please help me how to do that with back up io dont understand how i have fx root file managar @profprof:)m best regards

Last edited:

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009

aimeerd

Mar 25, 2015
Unfortunately It has Stopped

Please help me it can't work in my Xperia Acro S i was finished install the keyboard, then when i try to typing the keyboard. there's always notification "Unfortunately Xperia Keyboard has Stopped" . What should i do? My Xperia is been rooted please help me. thankyou :confused::crying:

Rizhael

Dec 13, 2014
Banjarbaru
Some emoji are missing

Thanks for the new version Ben Ling...
But there are some missing emoji in the last tab.
Would you like to share that fix, please?

Mar 21, 2015
Thanks for the new version Ben Ling...
But there are some missing emoji in the last tab.
Would you like to share that fix, please?

Missing emojis? I see all of mine and they look big and clear on this keyboard!

Anyways thanks for the port it works so fast and far better than the LG G3 keyboard which lagged at times and the emojis were very small but now with the Xperia keyboard I can type and swipe extremely fast! Plus the emoji are big enough to see =D>

Edit: Is there a way to resize the keyboard? And how about getting rid of the comma and smiley key but still having it available?

Last edited:

venom007

Nov 7, 2014
banglore
www.facebook.com
Downloads:

Download The Full Port Here For Your Android Version (Thanks To niaboc79)

Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.52 Emoji Support For Android 4.1 & Above ( MediaFire)

Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.52 Emoji Support For Android 4.1 & Above ( Dev-Host)

Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.52 For Android 4.1 & Above ( Dev-Host)

Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.24 For Android 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 Jelly Bean

Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.24 For Android 4.4 KitKat

Hit
2e6el90.png
If You Download It :D

pls port the latest xperia keyboard for jb(v6.6.A.0.30)
new version available here- http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sony-m...ria-keyboard-6-6-a-0-30-android-apk-download/

Burp20

Jun 13, 2015
Help.

Can yo help me to have your xperia z3 keyboard on my phone? Alcatel Onetouch 5021E, android 4.1.1. I tried the 4.1.2 version but didn't work. Please help. Thank you.

peccee

Jun 5, 2014
Spacebar not working on Portrait mode

everything working fine except space on portrait kb selected, i can input 0 with it but no space. i'm on xperia m c1905 stock rom, rooted etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts