Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 375

Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2015, 08:01 PM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
What if I want to buy it now? I don't see how to get the pro version?

30th April 2015, 11:35 AM |#422  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorchange

What if I want to buy it now? I don't see how to get the pro version?

Probably you should wait until @iwobanas solve this with Google, and he would do for sure in any or other way.
I purchased it only a few days after Google removed his apps & account from the Play Store.
All here we are waiting for a solution, just we will be patient.
The Following User Says Thank You to ducted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ducted Ad-Free
30th April 2015, 02:46 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 1,771

More
Just saw that this great app has been removed. Hopefully he will solve this with Google. It's the best screen recorder for Android!
30th April 2015, 02:57 PM |#424  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducted

Probably you should wait until @iwobanas solve this with Google, and he would do for sure in any or other way.
I purchased it only a few days after Google removed his apps & account from the Play Store.
All here we are waiting for a solution, just we will be patient.

Unfortunately I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and was hoping to get this as the free version worked perfectly. What other version should I buy then as I need one now?
30th April 2015, 08:06 PM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

Unfortunately I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and was hoping to get this as the free version worked perfectly. What other version should I buy then as I need one now?

That's a problem... because the pro version only works with the Google Play Store licensing , and if can't be purchased, can't be licensed.
Try to contact to @iwobanas, maybe he can provide you another way to adquire his app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ducted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ducted Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 12:54 PM |#426  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
SCR Pro is now FREE for everyone!
After considering different ways to republish my app (Amazon App Store/new Google Play account/FDroid etc.) I decided to publish this app for free and hope that at least some of you will support my effort by donations
I don't want to charge anyone twice for the same app and no publishing method allows for migration of thousands users who already purchased the app.
You can grab the APK from this thread and enjoy all the features of the latest release of SCR Pro on Google Play. No time limits, watermarks etc. Simply full-featured best Android screen recorder for free!
Unfortunately automatic updates won't work with sideloaded APKs but I'm going add update notifications directly to SCR in the future.

Please consider donating to me, especially if you haven't purchased SCR Pro before!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iwobanas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iwobanas Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 12:55 PM |#427  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

In case you haven't left yet, grab the new fully functional APK from the first post on this thread!
1st May 2015, 01:29 PM |#428  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwobanas

In case you haven't left yet, grab the new fully functional APK from the first post on this thread!

Thank you!~ What is the suggested donation?
1st May 2015, 01:45 PM |#429  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you!~ What is the suggested donation?

Previous price was $5 + VAT so it'd be great if you could donate that amount.
Of course if you can't afford that donate the amount you think is appropriate.
Note that for very small donations PayPal fees consume most of the donation.
1st May 2015, 01:53 PM |#430  
Flag La Carlota
Thanks Meter: 4

More
GT-S7272 presets "No stats available yet" my phone is lagging. what recommend settings for me? thanks
1st May 2015, 02:04 PM |#431  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusipism

GT-S7272 presets "No stats available yet" my phone is lagging. what recommend settings for me? thanks

Unfortunately hardware video encoder on your device is very unstable so software encoder has to be used.
Try reducing resolution (e.g. to 360p or 240p) to reduce the lag.
I'm afraid there is not much more that can be done with this device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)