[Q] Hotspot APK from 2.11.605.19

Search This thread

nrinzema

Feb 10, 2006
Reactions: Odin_6

Jrocker23

Mar 7, 2010
Staten Island, NY
Im not sure the apk would work and also there is more to the update then the app, framework was updated too for the hotspot...

See attachment below

Attachments

• com.htc.WifiRouter.apk
    266.8 KB · Views: 354
Reactions: nrinzema

nrinzema

Feb 10, 2006
Thanks!

Thanks for posting the file, it did not work.. It was worth a shot. I appreciate you taking the time to post it and also the detail about the framework change too. It would have been amazing if it was just the app itself...

Can you confirm did this update fix any hotspot issues for you? That is if you have the paid hotspot feature on your account... Considering picking up a used thunderbolt to tide me over until VZW can get this next update out for the Rezound, seems to be taking forever!

Thank you again!

losthyway

Apr 22, 2012
Minnesota
hotspot

hotspot works great, and signal much better with new radios. also i can now read my yahoo mail with text disappearing. This update cured all that i needed to make the thunderbolt great. i teather all day and never drop.

Odin_6

Dec 27, 2014
well..

hotspot works great, and signal much better with new radios. also i can now read my yahoo mail with text disappearing. This update cured all that i needed to make the thunderbolt great. i teather all day and never drop.
I have a rooted HTC Desire C...Hotspot not working...when I turn it on,"unfortunately,it stops"...There is no new update for my phone...Could some HTC Desire users extract WiFi hotspot and post it there?Thanks

Top Liked Posts