For advanced users who can flash images with fastboot.
hikari_5.1.1_images.zip - 201.25 MB (Blue button "download now" for downloading without any downloader)
Maked long hard work with source and kernel...
Now we can flash recovery to FOTAKernel partition. i.e we has now "Recovery partiton"
Fixed bluetooth bugs
Fixed apps crashing
and a lot more...
How to install it???
Need root and enabled USB debuging in developers options
When unpack downloaded zip we see 2 img files and 2 recoveryes
1. You need flash recovery
Pick you recovery, CWM or TWRP.
Then copy to your internal phone storage (/sdcard)
Open ADB Shell, you can found adb.exe in FlashTools
- In windows explorer hold SHIFT key and right click on x10flasher_lib folder, and select "Open windows commander" or something like here
Connect phone and write next:
dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 or dd if=/sdcard/cwm.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11
2. You need flash images.
- Open FlashTools (is very simple for simple users)
- Click flash button
- Select fastboot mode
Reboot phone to fastboot. (Power off phone, push vol up key and connect USB)
Then in Flashtool
1. Select sytem to flash and open system.img from ZIP (wait minimum 6 minutes)
2. Select kernel to flash and open boot.img from ZIP (wait minimum 1 minutes)
3. Reboot device into system
See my window >>
3. Boot in to recovery in phone and make wipe data
Done, you can flash 5.1 google apps and boot phone
PS: For ION users need wait a 2-3 week...