24 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By xb, Junior Member on 13th November 2007, 12:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2012, 11:18 PM |#221  

More
help meeeeee
hello, my english is not good but i try to explain my problem. i did this steps:
1- fat16 --40MB
2- ext2 --300MB
3- swap --64 MB
i try to create partiton in SD CARD with linux disk utility.
then copy haret to partition 1 and extract cmfroyo to partiton 2(with winRAR)
then run haret-w.exe so it run but at the end an error occured:::
VFS: cannot open root device "mmcblk0p2" or unknown -block(0,0)
please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available partitions:
kernel panic- not syncing: VFS : unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)

and in another try too instal at the end says can't exacuted init !!!
please help me,,
thank every one.
30th August 2012, 10:15 PM |#222  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,257

More
Hope project still alive
The Following User Says Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift orb3000 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 08:36 PM |#223  
Flag Telford
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy I'm in awe of devs. Please keep this going.
You guys are so cool and your work is amazing, I am a complete android lover but linux I find impossible to use.
I would just love to get this going but each attempt to put anything on my ext4 partition results in failiure because the partition is always owned by "root" no permissions. I've tried every windows tool available i think and i even installed Ubuntu to try with Gparted but always the same.
using a 1Gb mmc card and a 64mb uni with Tomal v12.

Is there any possibility of you gods chucking out a flashable version or an easier method ?

Crazy, I want this almost as much as I want proper ICS on my Optimus 2x!

Cheers guys sorry for babbling lol.
11th September 2012, 07:40 PM |#224  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
I don’t know how long people want to wait on this project but big things are coming soon/planned/already done like better and full phone support/sound routing, GPRS/3G, a new kernel with better drivers, partial camera support, a boot loader/nand install by D-two since the new kernels support our flash chips, and videos showing how nicely it runs on mines with USB host and every device I can hook up to it while playing Super Mario 3.

So far on my 64mb universal I only have about 12mb of free ram which is quickly used up by one app and memory leaks and using swap is slow but keeps it from crashing from running out of ram...so… after most of the to-do list is done I will work on a donut/gingerbread blend or at least a stripped down froyo.
20th September 2012, 11:31 PM |#225  

More
May have never posted before, but I have been keeping an eye on this topic for ages and would be happy waiting on this project

Quote:
Originally Posted by notime2d8

I don’t know how long people want to wait on this project but big things are coming soon/planned/already done like better and full phone support/sound routing, GPRS/3G, a new kernel with better drivers, partial camera support, a boot loader/nand install by D-two since the new kernels support our flash chips, and videos showing how nicely it runs on mines with USB host and every device I can hook up to it while playing Super Mario 3.

So far on my 64mb universal I only have about 12mb of free ram which is quickly used up by one app and memory leaks and using swap is slow but keeps it from crashing from running out of ram...so… after most of the to-do list is done I will work on a donut/gingerbread blend or at least a stripped down froyo.

25th September 2012, 08:18 PM |#226  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaat

May have never posted before, but I have been keeping an eye on this topic for ages and would be happy waiting on this project

And i would be happy waiting on this project.
10th May 2015, 08:05 PM |#227  
Flag Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hope to see some improvements and new updates

Would love to see this!
10th May 2015, 09:40 PM |#228  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackint0sh

Hope to see some improvements and new updates

Would love to see this!

Are you serious?
The Following User Says Thank You to alessandro_xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alessandro_xda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)