Spike's ~ 26 ~ 6.1 MicNeo TaskBar Varients (Update V2 - June 11th)

Search This thread

mad_a_22

Jan 21, 2010
my new omnia 2 keeps on having new interesting style. i love it.

plss keep on modifying 6.1. my phone ha no 6.5 official upgrade yet. this thread is very very nice.

hawkingsright

Mar 17, 2008
lil help

great work spike. this is exactly what i was looking for, however i have a question. on my tp2 (verizon, winmo 6.1) the signal meter and signal type haven't changed. how do i go about fixing this? thanks!

hima1983

Mar 24, 2010
volume control

hi
everything is ok except for the volume control icons.. it looks like the 6.1 icons ..so if you can give me a .cab file with the original control volume icons which take the whole screen im using htc pure with the diamond2 rom.. that will be very good..
thanks

dragonballz

Jun 16, 2009
Mulhouse
Hello, very nice work thank you, how I could install the taskbar retaining control volume with large icons, now I've lost thank you!
excuse me for my English!

Skrobel

Jan 14, 2010
Piaseczno
Battery icon in all programs

Hello guys
at first let me say that I'm loving these icons. Very much appreciate your work. However I would like to have the battery icon on all pages not only on HomeScreen.
Somewhere in this thread I found an information that my ROM could have the Sdk cert already cooked. Even if so, is there a way to uninstal the SDK cert that I installed manually before running the taskbar's cab? I woul like to avoid HR...
Can there be another reason for not having the battery icon everywhere besides the homescreen?

EDIT: Hello, I just made a HR anyway (for another reason). This time I installed this icon set without sdkcert in previous, but I still have no battery icon inside programs (of course I mean only these programs in which the task bar is not hidden). Can somebody help me?

Last edited:

fmnstr

Aug 29, 2008
Athens
great job guys..thank you...

waiting for a touch 2 cursor version with the old style volume control..

Last edited:

murielt

Jan 16, 2010
Carolina
Hello Spike,

I want to thank you for your clean & simple= cool taskbar!

But although i have a good good connection the bars on the antenna icon are not visible

I am using

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=544704

I have also installed SDKcerts.cab and Ethermind's_XPERIA_BatteryDriver.cab.

For the taskbar itself I have installed the taskbat.cab from eac (Thanks for that).

What did I wrong?

Probelem solved!

How did you solve the signal bars issue? Mine are not showing either after uninstalling/reinstalling the taskbar (version 3) AND re-installing sdkcerts....

Zahurtex

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks

Thanks Spike!

just installed your wm6.1 taskbar on my friends blackstone and its perfect.

Attachments

• pc_capture2.JPG
    pc_capture2.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great looking Taskbar!
    The battery icon shows in my Rom 1% less than in the (new) Notification Manager.

Edit: I recognized that the phone icon is also shown in the notification manager when phone is switched off.
    But not when it's on.