Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2015, 09:09 AM |#461  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 393

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KZaoldyeck

How can I know when the driver has been installed? There isn't any notification or something, neither my device reboots. And again, the program still captures microphone audio when it shouldn't, if I select Internal Audio is to record only Internal Audio, so I guess that its a bug.

If the notification doesn't say "Installing Audio driver" and you don't get any error messages it means that the driver got installed.
From what you're saying it looks like your device is using some incompatible audio driver and there is not much I can do about that
I keep working on improving compatibility but it's extremely time consuming especially without physical access to the device, so don't expect fix soon.

11th May 2015, 09:16 AM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwobanas

If the notification doesn't say "Installing Audio driver" and you don't get any error messages it means that the driver got installed.
From what you're saying it looks like your device is using some incompatible audio driver and there is not much I can do about that
I keep working on improving compatibility but it's extremely time consuming especially without physical access to the device, so don't expect fix soon.

I see

On Sony Xperia Tablet SGP321, the device reboots when I select record Internal Audio, it uses Android 4.3, there is an update available, however is really buggy and laggy, several games crashes alone with the update (was Android 4.4.x). I guess that the driver fails to be installed, what can I do to fix this issue? The device was rooted by Towelroot and I installed Superuser.
12th May 2015, 09:29 PM |#463  
Flag Syria , lives in Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Big THANKS for your project .
It's absolutely the most powerful screen recorder of all time , I searched for a long time and so wide , I couldn't find an app that meets "SCR screen recorder" performance and features .
I installed an older "free" pro version on my "Samsung galaxy Note3 SM-N900" Android jellybean 4.3 And it was perfectly running *Rooted* .
But , when I updated to Android lollipop 5.0 and installed the same old version (it said that my device is not supported yet) ,
That's what brought me here , I installed the latest SCR *ROOT* version :
It records everything but : The video is OK , the problem is the Audio (interrupted MIC recording , and broken internal recording) . the internal recorded audio is totally broken and cracked . whatever I change options nothing changes .
I don't know if that the new android is not very compatible yet or it is just my phone (it shouldn't be my device because it worked PERFECTLY before) .
I'm sorry for making it so long , but I really believe that it has to work .
I would Donate with pleasure for it . and hope it keeps alive
13th May 2015, 09:00 AM |#464  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 393

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=Hizo1;60701075]But , when I updated to Android lollipop 5.0 and installed the same old version (it said that my device is not supported yet) ,
It records everything but : The video is OK , the problem is the Audio (interrupted MIC recording , and broken internal recording) . the internal recorded audio is totally broken and cracked ./QUOTE]
Some time ago some users reported audio issues on Lollipop but I couldn't reproduce it on any of my devices so I hoped it's fixed.
Make sure you're using the latest APK from this thread.
Please test both "H264 no-root" and old root H264 video encoder.
If the problem persists please record a short video demonstrating the problem and just after the recording is finished select "Send bug report" from menu.
When the bug report email is generated attach the recording before sending it so that I can analyse the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to iwobanas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iwobanas Ad-Free
14th May 2015, 12:34 AM |#465  

More
Hey there. I love the screen recorder app, but i am even more in love with the SCR Broadcaster app. Unfortunately as we all know it isnt on the play store anymore, and when i went to buy the Pro Key I couldnt, and that means that I can't use it because of the time limit. Iwobanas, is there any way you can help me out with SCR Broadcaster Pro? Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work
16th May 2015, 03:22 PM |#466  

More
Selinux and Permissive Mode
Have you found a workaround for the selinux permissive mode. Selina mode changer does not work on note 4 5.0.1
17th May 2015, 12:12 PM |#467  

More
Sony Z3 and audio only
Heya

I saw your app and I think it might be able to do what I need but not sure.

What I want is an app that can record audio. So when I listen to music on my bike I get recording on it so I can put it on footage from my gopro. Is there a way to get ur app to have an option to record only audio ?

I run 5.0.2 android and I saw few other programs that allow for recording of screen + audio. But ideally I only want audio :- )

Regards

Dariusz
17th May 2015, 12:20 PM |#468  
Flag World
Thanks Meter: 767

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusz1989

Heya

I saw your app and I think it might be able to do what I need but not sure.

What I want is an app that can record audio. So when I listen to music on my bike I get recording on it so I can put it on footage from my gopro. Is there a way to get ur app to have an option to record only audio ?

I run 5.0.2 android and I saw few other programs that allow for recording of screen + audio. But ideally I only want audio :- )

Regards

Dariusz

Try this.
17th May 2015, 01:20 PM |#469  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxx007xxxz

Try .

That is a microphone recorder. I need to record stuff that plays while I ride bike form the phone itself.

Basically. I play music and record go pro. I want to record music as I ride so that music matches to gopro. More or less I do weird stuff on the bike and its nice to sync it together hah :- )

Actually an internal sound recorder would be a very good app. There is 0 apps on appstore that can do it right now
18th May 2015, 12:34 PM |#470  
Thanks Meter: 497

Donate to Me
More
Hi.

Can you remove settings restrict for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and let me customize the hardware configuration?

My device is running CM 11 Android 4.4.4 so it should work fine than buggy Samsung ROM

There will be consequences if you always ignore me like you did on me last year and 3 months ago
20th May 2015, 08:13 PM |#471  

More
nexus 4 presents
When start the app it always say, couldn't download, make sure u r online. ????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)