ios themed rom

Search This thread

Kulwinder Singh

Feb 1, 2012
Mohali
a humble request to all the developers of g2 community to please develop or mod a ios themed rom for our g2.there is lack of themed roms for our g2 so please give it a shot.i am not demanding just request for a ios themed rom.please..anyone?

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
Flash CM12, there's an ios theme for it on Play store or buy an i phone if you can't live without.Talking about ios in android forums is really not a good idea.It's more searching for trouble. [emoji16]

Last edited:
Reactions: 60nine

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
i have tried every theming option..but i was looking for rom like this for our g2 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2685937
so if anyone has spare time then please give it a try

Well I still suggest MIUI with IOS theme as it will look much better then the rom you provided and it works alot smoother as the rom from that url is based on cm11 with some IOS lookalike applications and with an IOS theme for cyanogenmod. So IF you really want that then I suggest you to download that and try to port the content of that rom to another cm11 rom from the G2. Idk about the resolution really of the rom you provided but yeah. I can already say to you that I am 100% sure that almost nobody will port this as we came to the G2 and other devices for the reason that we are android fans and most are also Anti-IOS.

Reactions: siggey

Raagh

Jun 12, 2013
Miui with ios theme.

and even without the ios theme, miui looks a lot like ios(its actually de hole point)

try it its an amazing rom, fast, stock features, great battery,great user interface(lg ui SUCKS!)

ojedee

Jun 26, 2015
Padang
Don't racist man.. i like ios UI and I loves android features

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I personally hate ios so I prefer that there are not ios themed roms........

_____________________________________Read more write less and be smart
    Flash CM12, there's an ios theme for it on Play store or buy an i phone if you can't live without.Talking about ios in android forums is really not a good idea.It's more searching for trouble. [emoji16]
    If you want IOS themed rom then I suggest to download MIUI and download an IOS theme. As miui is really the best rom you want for that.
    i have tried every theming option..but i was looking for rom like this for our g2 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2685937
    so if anyone has spare time then please give it a try

Well I still suggest MIUI with IOS theme as it will look much better then the rom you provided and it works alot smoother as the rom from that url is based on cm11 with some IOS lookalike applications and with an IOS theme for cyanogenmod. So IF you really want that then I suggest you to download that and try to port the content of that rom to another cm11 rom from the G2. Idk about the resolution really of the rom you provided but yeah. I can already say to you that I am 100% sure that almost nobody will port this as we came to the G2 and other devices for the reason that we are android fans and most are also Anti-IOS.
    Don't racist man.. i like ios UI and I loves android features

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
    OSist?

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk