[CM12] Holotimus - G3 Lollipop Theme

Search This thread

iyan.aditama

Aug 14, 2014
Hi, Sorry,
I wanna ask something about setting theme on my CM11.
I've applied the latest Cusrom CM11 (lt013g) on my tab 3 8 T311.
but, it is unable to change its theme. After the theme that I wanted to applied was installed (.apk), there is no theme but system default on setting -> theme
whats wrong with that? is there any setting or app that I have to set/instal?
thank you

sorry for my english

Superlolz

Oct 19, 2013
Hi,
The on/off buttons for wifi and others are Invisible while using the latest version of this theme.
I have SGS3 using ArchiDroid.

faithless89

Oct 22, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Great work, really nice theme! I installed the latest play store version, and although it's very nice, I preferred the darker one. There is the possibility that you release on the play store that too?

KagamiNator

Jul 3, 2013
Monterrey
CM12 Version Updated with LG's Lollipop UI. Is it better to add LG's Quicksetting tiles ?

Thanks for this awesome theme, just one thing, back button looks weird when keyboard is open. I'm on Moto E with CM12.

1426311873260.jpg

Pumpino

I just installed this on the latest CM12 nightly on my G3. The pull down toggles in the notification bar remain as stock android. However, according to the screenshot above, this shouldn't be the case.

Also, can someone confirm whether or not the phone book/contacts should remain the same as stock android?

air001

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,
how can I use this theme on CM11 or where can I find the latest CM11 version of this theme?
Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts