991 posts
Thanks Meter: 401

By TheBrilliantMistake, Senior Member on 3rd February 2010, 09:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2015, 06:17 AM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can't restart after failed encryption
I had rooted and installed lollipop 5.0. After trying to encrypt . when the encryption failed. I tried to reset. Instead my tablet will not restart. The last time thishappened I was able to access twrp. which I was able to erase the system including the failed encryption.. My tablet rebooted with no problem. My problem is I can't get to that menu. it just keeps shutting off asnd on without resetting. could you givenme any suggestions as to correct the problem

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

I had rooted and installed lollipop 5.0. After trying to encrypt . when the encryption failed. I tried to reset. Instead my tablet will not restart. The last time thishappened I was able to access twrp. which I was able to erase the system including the failed encryption.. My tablet rebooted with no problem. My problem is I can't get to that menu. it just keeps shutting off asnd on without resetting. could you givenme any suggestions as to correct the problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)