FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] The Official JellyBean Discussion Thread

7,705 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,783

By eagleeyetom, Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator on 20th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st November 2013, 04:22 PM |#351  
Flag Donetsk
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilanuj17

guys,i was having a major problem regarding battery life.I had to charge my phone twice to thrive a day and battery used to last only 3-4 or max 5 hours,yesterday I brought a new battery ( free,warranty replacement loopholes) and my God,same usage,nothing changed and my battery still after being used from 13 hours ,is having 31% battery left as I write this post....it's more than I ever experienced even on ICS...

Have you tried hard reset? I've got a rooted device, so I deleted/froze all unnacessary apps/services, use only gsm band(I normally use wi-fi), my screen brightness is 50% and it gets me at least 24 hours of use( around 4 hours of screen, an hour of wi-fi browsing, around 40 minutes of talking+around 30-60 minutes of music), but my syncronising is only on when I am connected to wi-fi.

5th December 2013, 11:02 AM |#352  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilanuj17

guys,i was having a major problem regarding battery life.I had to charge my phone twice to thrive a day and battery used to last only 3-4 or max 5 hours,yesterday I brought a new battery ( free,warranty replacement loopholes) and my God,same usage,nothing changed and my battery still after being used from 13 hours ,is having 31% battery left as I write this post....it's more than I ever experienced even on ICS...

Which version do you have? I tried various version of v20 stock ROMs, the v20b have very bad battery life, the v20D and v20E are very good, you tried to do a hard reset after update?

Inviato dal mio P760 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreaL9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndreaL9 Ad-Free
8th December 2013, 07:36 PM |#353  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaL9

Which version do you have? I tried various version of v20 stock ROMs, the v20b have very bad battery life, the v20D and v20E are very good, you tried to do a hard reset after update?

Inviato dal mio P760 utilizzando Tapatalk

v20c
2nd September 2014, 02:11 PM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
which version has the best battery usage?
14th September 2014, 06:59 PM |#355  

More
ICS ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciekck

which version has the best battery usage?

ICS rom from any baseband has better battery backup then the JellyBean version
5th October 2014, 11:20 PM |#356  
merica

More
hey everyone i need some help and clarification on unlocking the bootloader for my t-mobile p769 v20h, I have already rooted the phone using vroot, but when i comes to unlocking the bootloader i am lost :/ there are many threads but i would like to which one is the latest method since everything i see is like from 2013...
27th May 2015, 01:27 AM |#357  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Stable JB Cust ROM With Disable SD Emu
Dear friends, I would like to know which more stable Jelly Bean custom ROM with Disable SD Emulation for P765? Since the Disable SD Emulation is more popular from 4.4+. Thanks before
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)