v5.3.0 "user app" category shows list of user apps without problem..
just one point, it only shows apps in "/data/app" but skips apps in "/mnt/asec"..
i guess you did that intentionally.. but now the user apps list has a few paid apps missing..
not a big deal anyway as i dont really use that listing.. its just for testing of MX purpose..
2) Works. Some ideas to implement it:
- Ditch the wol= parameter
- When not able to connect to a share, 1) check if mac= is present and if connected to Wi-Fi 2) if so, DON'T send Magic Packet yet, but tell user in the toast that hitting the Refresh button will send a Magic Packet, 3) when user hits refresh, send Magic Packet to phone's IP - last 3 digits + .255, as should be done with a Magic Packet, and refresh automatically (every second or so) until it can connect to the share (or until the user navigates away from the bookmark).
5) I loved that feature! It just had a little bug concerning the toggling of the other option. But the fact that it enabled a user to manually trigger a media store update was so great! Yet another app made redundant (e.g. the "Rescan Media" app).
HTC Desire CM7/2.3.7
[MiXplorer Skins Gallery] - [2015 DroidSeries Reboot]
sorry if this has been answered as i searched "admin profile" but only found it mentioned in the changelog..
(1) so, what do the "Admin" and "Guest" profile settings do?
enabling "Guest" profile seems to have disabled all functions in MX.. whats its purpose then?
and enabling back to "Admin" mode requires a password! im even more puzzled.. what use is this whole profile stuff?
now i think i got it.. once entered "Guest" mode, there is no way to reset the bookmarks, etc..
now my question is.. what if i forgot the "Admin" mode password? any way to get back to admin mode then?
(2) and what do the "Access by Admin" / "Access by everyone" options do?
i cant find any difference in their usage..
The app is force closing when i am opening an image of size more than 3mb on Android 5.1.1. @hottanParsa
Ok, try this:
I just changed the [MiXplorer Skins Gallery] a bit so that you can download any skin as .micfg file, so skin authors only have to paste the skin code into the _desc.txt file of their skin's folder.
Only thing is, though, MiXplorer doesn't seem to be associated properly (yet?) to .micfg files
Can you add a direct link in the settings hesders to the themes gallery if possible? I know it's not that painful to come here 1st and connect the dots in the op to the gallery. It would be nice to just get a direct link there. Thanks.
Mattias Duarte ruined android. Material design sucks.
|chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|