FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,623 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,709

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2015, 12:40 AM |#9521  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyam basak

Thanks for this awesome file exolorer.
Can i translate this app into bengali language??!

Send an email to [email protected] to get an invitation to the translation website.
Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 12:42 AM |#9522  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

v5.3.0 "user app" category shows list of user apps without problem..

just one point, it only shows apps in "/data/app" but skips apps in "/mnt/asec"..
i guess you did that intentionally.. but now the user apps list has a few paid apps missing..
not a big deal anyway as i dont really use that listing.. its just for testing of MX purpose..

Try the next build and tell me the result.
Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 12:51 AM |#9523  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltGuillaume

2) Works. Some ideas to implement it:
- Ditch the wol= parameter
- When not able to connect to a share, 1) check if mac= is present and if connected to Wi-Fi 2) if so, DON'T send Magic Packet yet, but tell user in the toast that hitting the Refresh button will send a Magic Packet, 3) when user hits refresh, send Magic Packet to phone's IP - last 3 digits + .255, as should be done with a Magic Packet, and refresh automatically (every second or so) until it can connect to the share (or until the user navigates away from the bookmark).

3) Cool!

5) I loved that feature! It just had a little bug concerning the toggling of the other option. But the fact that it enabled a user to manually trigger a media store update was so great! Yet another app made redundant (e.g. the "Rescan Media" app).

HTC Desire CM7/2.3.7
[MiXplorer Skins Gallery] - [2015 DroidSeries Reboot]

2) Sensible idea!
5) Please try the next build.
Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 01:09 AM |#9524  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,974

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

2) Sensible idea!
Thanks.

Can you add a direct link in the settings hesders to the themes gallery if possible? I know it's not that painful to come here 1st and connect the dots in the op to the gallery. It would be nice to just get a direct link there. Thanks.

LEGALIZE IT.
Mattias Duarte ruined android. Material design sucks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
10th June 2015, 01:26 AM |#9525  
Somewhere!
Thanks Meter: 603

More
Quote:

2) Sensible idea!
Thanks.

When will "rar plugin" be ready? Sorry for asking ETA.

I would like to uninstall the filemanager I use to unrar movies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josuearisty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josuearisty Ad-Free
10th June 2015, 01:28 AM |#9526  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

sorry if this has been answered as i searched "admin profile" but only found it mentioned in the changelog..

(1) so, what do the "Admin" and "Guest" profile settings do?

enabling "Guest" profile seems to have disabled all functions in MX.. whats its purpose then?

[edit]
and enabling back to "Admin" mode requires a password! im even more puzzled.. what use is this whole profile stuff?

[edit 2]
now i think i got it.. once entered "Guest" mode, there is no way to reset the bookmarks, etc..
now my question is.. what if i forgot the "Admin" mode password? any way to get back to admin mode then?

(2) and what do the "Access by Admin" / "Access by everyone" options do?

i cant find any difference in their usage..

You can click "Access by Admin" in the directories that you don't want to be accessible for other people in guest mode.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 02:20 AM |#9527  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyam basak

The app is force closing when i am opening an image of size more than 3mb on Android 5.1.1. @hottanParsa

Would you please send me a sample image with problem if it's possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 02:32 AM |#9528  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:

Ok, try this:

1. Select a folder/file
  2. Open a new tab by sliding right-to-left
  3. Tap on the checkmark in the top-left corner (I assume this should cancel the selection, as it does when NOT in a different tab as the selected files are in)
  4. MiXplorer states in a toast "Press back again to exit". Another tap on the checkmark does nothing.

Second, the filter function within the new User App is going berserk on my phone. First, it shows all typed letters on top of the "type to find" (animation freezes), then freezes some more, and sometimes I cannot even select the filtered items (it just doesn't respond to a click). Then, when I press the "X" button to clear the filter it either freezes again, or MiXplorer crashes altogether.

About the new option to show the version numbers: I love it, really do! Thing is, it slows down the process of loading in the apps list SO much that it's barely worth using anymore. Would you please consider making this a separate thread initiated after it has loaded the apps list?

- I fixed it.
- I don't see that in the emulator! What about the other lists like Images?
- Please try the next build and if it's still very slow, tell me.
Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 02:35 AM |#9529  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,653

More
Quote:

Would you please send me a sample image with problem if it's possible?

No Problems with Image lager than 10 GB

Demo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...610_023645.mp4
10th June 2015, 02:44 AM |#9530  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:

I just changed the [MiXplorer Skins Gallery] a bit so that you can download any skin as .micfg file, so skin authors only have to paste the skin code into the _desc.txt file of their skin's folder.

Only thing is, though, MiXplorer doesn't seem to be associated properly (yet?) to .micfg files

Why? What is the problem?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 03:02 AM |#9531  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Can you add a direct link in the settings hesders to the themes gallery if possible? I know it's not that painful to come here 1st and connect the dots in the op to the gallery. It would be nice to just get a direct link there. Thanks.

LEGALIZE IT.
Mattias Duarte ruined android. Material design sucks.

Sure, I changed the link. thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)