[Q] Sixaxis Controller Wont Pair With Galaxy S5

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By DeathDemon112, Junior Member on 29th May 2014, 10:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2014, 10:04 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Freeze the bluetooth share apk and it should work every time. It interferes with the drivers in the app
The Following User Says Thank You to X--JollyRoger--X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift X--JollyRoger--X Ad-Free

11th April 2015, 06:09 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm on lollipop rooted and can't pair ps3 controller to my s5 g900f. Any solutions brothers??
10th June 2015, 02:04 AM |#13  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshadkhanxda

I'm on lollipop rooted and can't pair ps3 controller to my s5 g900f. Any solutions brothers??

Im using CM Lollipop, and cant pair with DualShock3, while success on Stock rom, it freeze on "sixaxis controller listening for controllers", how to fix it, please?
10th June 2015, 06:22 PM |#14  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 732

More
It's a touchwiz problem. Had the same problem on my note 3 with lollipop. Flashed cm12.1 and everything works again.

This problem is since the Galaxy s5
11th June 2015, 12:54 AM |#15  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertPaulson

I installed Xposed Installer and then downloaded the Bluetooth Unlock 1.1.1 module. Tick the "all files" option in the Bluetooth Unlock module. Next, select preferences/settings/general settings and tick the Auto Start option in the Sixaxis Controller app. Restart your device. Wait for the Sixaxis app to start. Open Sixaxis and Stop the driver (I don't know why you have to do this but you do). Now, start the Sixaxis driver again. Press the PS button on the previously paired controller. It SHOULD connect.
Remember that the Sixaxis app will keep your screen on, so auto start Is not ideal but it seems that there is some interplay between the Sixaxis app/Bluetooth Unlocker and the BT protocols on startup.

didnt work for me!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)