We need a custom rom for our Gionee Control V1 or Allview P5 Mini. It's basically the same device, reproduced by one of the companies.
The problem is that we do not really know how to even start making it, so we do need for now is some developers and a list of bugs/issues, so they can start developing the ROM. I've tried to start making my first custom rom for this device, but it was a fail. I couldn't even get to set up the kitchen. So just one developer with experience in making those firmwares that could help us would be awesome to have. I will help with anything I can whenever I have to.
All I have for now is the stock ROM of this device, a bugs/issues list and a list of features we would need to make the system faster. Check the links below, and please start helping us. The company isn't smart enough to provide us a simple update, and not everyone knows to develop these firmwares, so any help is appreciated by us.
• SIM isn't recognized sometimes
• Messages/Dialler oftenly shows numbers instead of saved contacts names
• Camera is taking blurry pictures
• WiFi connection not very accurate
• WiFi Direct sometimes doesen't recognize devices
• Keyboard's lagging
• SD card isn't recognized sometimes & all apps and contacts dissapear
What do we need:
• A new launcher (stock one is VERY slow)
• Better performance
• Less unuseful apps (including Antivirus, Navigation, ES Task Manager, MultiLing & others which slows down system and drains battery)
• Better icon pack (the stock Gionee/Allview icons pack is stretching the icons, making them pixellated)
• A new status bar (the Berry UI changed with a stock black status bar) (optional)
• Battery percentage (optional)
I'll update this thread when I'll come back home with more issues and features we need to get. Thank you very much for helping us getting a better firmware for our phones.