First, I'd like to thanks to @billy_cater
The 2nd method is works perfectly.
To all XDALovers who faced some issue, please download all necessary files, and then try this step by step:
1. Copy *.bin and *.tar to folder *\Mtk_Droid_Tool_v2.5.x\BackupNVRAM. Then Open MTK Droid Tools.
2. Turn on your phone, connect your phone via usb cable. MTK Droid Tools shows Yellow Sign
3. Click Root. After finished MTK Droid Tools shows Green Sign.
4. Click IMEI/NVRAM. New window should opened.
5. Click Restore. Then Choose *.bin and *.tar you've been downloaded before.
After complete, Baseband and imei should successfully written on your device.
6. Click IMEI/NVRAM again, hen change imei according to your original imei.
7. Click Reboot. Done.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Indonesian.