Tired about Sound Quality in ur Xperia
Not enough Bass ,Treble and Clarity ?
I will Not be Responsible if u go Deaf or Break your Headphones and Eardrum
Im talking about VIPER4Android Audio System.
We can get True Audio Experience without IR files. This is 3 month experiement of mine.Profile Performance based on ur Headset quality.
Watch my snaps and read My guideline carefully
• Effect Strength Activated Extremely in both to get Unlimited Sound range
• Viper-DDC & Spectrum Activated to enable Hi-FI System.
(if u don't like, feel free to remove)
• Headphone Surround with Dynamic Bass system Activated (u can adjest it manually to get High deep base range)
• And also enabled Natural Viper Bass (frequency 60Hz) and Clarity System
Requirements June 26 Updated
• Dual-core Qualcomm S4+ Xperia Device
• Sony Stock 4.3+ Firmware
• Root Permission
• CWM or TWRP Recovery (to install Addons)
• Root Explorer (Any File explorer)
• 16 ohms headset(eg: MH750)
Compatible Devices & Headsets AUG 30 Updated
• Xperia Z , ZL
• Xperia V , T , TX
• Xperia SP and ZR
• SONY MH- 750 | MH- EX300AP or any 16 ohms headset
Simple 5 step Tutorial to install V4A
1. Download the latest version of V4A- FX & X-HiFi using Official Website
2. Then, install V4A
Driver Mode - "Super Audio Quality"
and apply "compatible mode" in option
Driver Mode - "CortexAx with Neon"
After , Switch to "safe mode" and "Compatible mode"
Ok. Reboot Now
3. Download My V4A Profiles 2.0
move this Folder to "sdcard/VIPER4Android/Profile"
move it to "sdcard/VIPER4Android/ProfileXHiFi"
4. Now , open V4A FX | X-HiFI and choose "Load effect Profile"
5. Finally , go to "Settings > Sound > Music Effects and chosse soundenancment"
After that , "Walkman > Settings Soundenhancement" and Adjust Equalizer Left to Right correctly like this,
June 26 Updated• Bass Profiles
( -4 ) ( -5 ) ( 0 ) ( +3 ) ( +4 )
Clear Bass +9
• Headphone Settings > DSEE / Studio
• Clear Audio+ Profiles
( 0 ) ( -2) ( 2 ) ( +3 ) ( +4 )
Clear Bass +9
• Headphone Settings > Studio
Caution ⚠: Make sure volume is in first level
Note: X-HiFi and Music FX isn't support for KK
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|