FORUMS

[APP][2.2+][ROOT][WiFi] Reaver-GUI for Android

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 347

By SOEDI, Senior Member on 24th September 2013, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SOEDI: An Android-GUI for the famous WiFi penetration tool called Reaver-WPS.
25th June 2015, 07:18 PM |#891  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruleh

You can compile the module by itself (and should do so) but you ned to make changes to your current kernel so the module works on it.
The changes are really just changing 4 lines in the .config file.
Also you need your kernel's .config file to copy over to the bigfatwifi source so that the module has the same magic version as the kernel (otherwise it won't load).

Oppo hasn't publish the source kernel for lollipop kernel . Any idea without kernel ?
25th June 2015, 07:47 PM |#892  
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseogu

Oppo hasn't publish the source kernel for lollipop kernel . Any idea without kernel ?

Well this is bad.
There is a possibility that you can compile the module and load it without having kernel sources however most of that is trail and error and a lot of luck. You would need to disable cfg80211 from the module through menuconfig and remove parts from load.c
Getting the magicversion right can be done by running modinfo on any current module that loads.

However I don't think much changed in kernel sources between kitkat and lollipop.
If you have kitkat kernel source and manage to extract the ramdisk (hardest part) from your current kernel, you can use kitkat kernel sources and inject the ramdisk into that.

Other than that, I am still working on the module to make it independent of the kernel so you could try this again some point later (much later).
But for now I see no other way.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruleh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruleh Ad-Free
25th June 2015, 10:39 PM |#893  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
To everyone gets in RfA or in another bcmon tool errors about libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0, try to make a symbolic link to them:
- go in /system/lib/
- check what's inside. If you have libssl.so and libcrypto.so, make a link to them.

To create a link: if /system is mounted read-write, enter in /system/lib/ and type in terminal ln -s libssl.so libssl.so.1.0.0 and same with libcrypto.
Otherwise, use Root Explorer with long press on libssl.so --> create shortcut --> rename the shortcut as libssl.so.1.0.0. Same for libcrypto.

This, to say I am sure on CM12.1, if SELinux kernel is set to permissive, bcmon can work. Just I still cannot manage to put that thing outside managed mode....
Uff...

I reached again also to recompile a kernel, hoping it works without downloading the entire ROM source, otherwise I have to wait at least another month to reach a connection without limits. This weekend I'm going to try to flash and if it works I'm going to check also bigfatwifi.

Still anyway I'd like to see why my device, working perfectly with CM 10.1.3, won't work with CM12.1 even with SELinux as permissive, no complains about PIE...
In these days I'll have a better look on previous posts.

Besides, let me know if the symlink trick will help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osd_daedalus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift osd_daedalus Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 12:09 AM |#894  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Hey folks, just a little update from my side:

My modified reaver with pixiewps worked great on my notebook, however it is a segfaulting piece of crap on android. It works, sometimes, very very sometimes. Took me 2 days to debug, but no success at all.

I decided to abandon the project, ReaverFor Android won’t be developed anymore.

Don’t be sad, you may like my new project: BullyForAndroid
It’s an alternative for reaver. Faster and more stable.
The binary cross-compiled and worked within 10 minutes. Seems stable and very fast, but i didn’t tested much. I’m going to integrate pixiewps and rewrite RfA. Won’t take too long, I guess.

Stay tuned!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SOEDI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SOEDI Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 04:21 AM |#895  
Flag Matara
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOEDI

Hey folks, just a little update from my side:

My modified reaver with pixiewps worked great on my notebook, however it is a segfaulting piece of crap on android. It works, sometimes, very very sometimes. Took me 2 days to debug, but no success at all.

I decided to abandon the project, ReaverFor Android won’t be developed anymore.

Don’t be sad, you may like my new project: BullyForAndroid
It’s an alternative for reaver. Faster and more stable.
The binary cross-compiled and worked within 10 minutes. Seems stable and very fast, but i didn’t tested much. I’m going to integrate pixiewps and rewrite RfA. Won’t take too long, I guess.

Stay tuned!

Wow.. sounds great..
Only one problem i had.. is it supports for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910c)??
BTW.. Wish you good luck with Success.
Thanks.
26th June 2015, 06:59 AM |#896  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsmatara

Wow.. sounds great..
Only one problem i had.. is it supports for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910c)??
BTW.. Wish you good luck with Success.
Thanks.

Bully is just the tool like reaver, besside-ng, airodump-ng... I believe requisites will be same as RfA.
At least with BfA you should be able to bruteforce the 8th pin digit as various routers don't have it as a checksum of previous digits.
Besides, Bully is younger than Reaver, and on pc I prefer it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osd_daedalus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift osd_daedalus Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 08:58 PM |#897  
Bigfat wifi, its future
So I tried and went ahead with trying to implement every single kernel feature that changed over the kernel versions (up to 3.15) inside the module.
I failed.
I got overwhelmed with the init functions because they seem to register the same things over and over again (no idea why?).
Also it seemed rather hard tring to redo the whole interrupt and scheduler inside a single module (considering they are inbuilt).
For that, user mode linux would be a more appropriate choice.

So instead I will only include the functions that changed and keep everything else out of the module.
When looking back, this seems much smarter than the original idea.

Also I am thinking of a few features that might help people out (or not).
--integrating changed functions -->the thing I talked about above
--compatibility settings -->allow limited use without recompiling kernel
--wider selection of dirvers -->more choice for some with rare devices
--bcmon integration --> for those who want to use monitor mode in chroot
--full automatisation -->compiles itself with correct settings directly on the phone -->maybe 1gb app?

This list is ordeed roughly on the importance of each task.

Since I've got more time now, you can expect to see some of those feature very soon (even when not fully working).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruleh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruleh Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 11:31 PM |#898  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What can i do for this: ruleh

may i use the scripts you posted some replies ago?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-27-00-22-24.png
Views:	228
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	3380065  
27th June 2015, 03:39 AM |#899  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
pocket neo gt-s5310i (rooted)
[email protected]:/ $ iwconfig
/system/bin/sh: iwconfiig: not found
127|[email protected]:/ $ iwconfig
wlan0 no wireless extensions.

p2p0 no wireless extensions.

sit0 no wireless extensions.

rmnet0 no wireless extensions.

lo no wireless extensions.

rmnet1 no wireless extensions.

rmnet2 no wireless extensions.

ip6tnl0 no wireless extensions.

[email protected]:/ $
27th June 2015, 08:23 AM |#900  
Quote:
Originally Posted by skymario8

What can i do for this: ruleh

may i use the scripts you posted some replies ago?

Yes, they should work this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATOSHE

[email protected]:/ $ iwconfig
/system/bin/sh: iwconfiig: not found
127|[email protected]:/ $ iwconfig
wlan0 no wireless extensions.

p2p0 no wireless extensions.

sit0 no wireless extensions.

rmnet0 no wireless extensions.

lo no wireless extensions.

rmnet1 no wireless extensions.

rmnet2 no wireless extensions.

ip6tnl0 no wireless extensions.

[email protected]:/ $

Looks like your wifi chip doesn't support the old wireless extensions

Try it with the newer iw instead iwconfig.
27th June 2015, 11:33 AM |#901  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help
Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435401105278.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	3380563   Click image for larger version

Name:	1435401128339.jpg