FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ ROM / 7-4 ] Calkulin's EViO 3 v1.0 [ 4.24 l Gingerbread l Undervolted l Tweaked ]

1,621 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,141

By Calkulin, Recognized Developer on 2nd May 2011, 05:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2011, 07:04 PM |#751  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 214

More
does this ROM have 4g?

3rd December 2011, 07:05 PM |#752  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,159

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzopreme

does this ROM have 4g?

Yes

from my miui evo 4g
3rd December 2011, 07:06 PM |#753  
Flag Ken Caryl, CO
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzopreme

does this ROM have 4g?

Yes, and everything else works on this ROM

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th December 2011, 12:29 AM |#754  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

More
what does the Calkulin's_EVO_Enable_All_Buttons.zip flash do? I looked around but didnt know! thanks.
4th December 2011, 12:35 AM |#755  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas83

what does the Calkulin's_EVO_Enable_All_Buttons.zip flash do? I looked around but didnt know! thanks.

The search button function was removed. When you use that zip it will become usable.

Sent from my lair.
29th December 2011, 02:42 AM |#756  
Flag Whittier, CA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello

Just rooted my daughters evo and after installing this rom i got the uid error. I also noticed shes only getting evdo when she always had 3g before. (she lives in a non 4g area) i booted to recovery wiped all data again and rebooted. the uid error is gone but the evdo is still there. i even tried turning on 4g just to see if that would fix it but its still on evdo. I could use a bit of help fixing. thanks!
29th December 2011, 02:46 AM |#757  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,159

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmini

Hello

Just rooted my daughters evo and after installing this rom i got the uid error. I also noticed shes only getting evdo when she always had 3g before. (she lives in a non 4g area) i booted to recovery wiped all data again and rebooted. the uid error is gone but the evdo is still there. i even tried turning on 4g just to see if that would fix it but its still on evdo. I could use a bit of help fixing. thanks!

Evdo is 3g it just shows that instead

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
29th December 2011, 01:57 PM |#758  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Much as I like this ROM, the lack of updates drove me off in search of others. My current ROM is EVO Classic (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=18603778), which plays very much like an updated Evio. It has been extremely stable for me and everything works.

Version 5 just came out and I'll probably update to it in a few days. You can find a basic review of version 4 here: http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/12/re...tc-evo-4g.html.
30th December 2011, 08:49 PM |#759  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retali8

Anyone know how to fix voicemail notifications in the latest version of this ROM? The beta 2 version worked fine for me but ever since I upgraded to this version it no longer works with Boost mobile. :| Cleared caches and everything. I just needed the tun kernel module and this version has it already. Maybe if I can't use this version someone can provide the module for kernel 2.6.35.10-gaa602b7.

Nevermind I fixed it.

http://hotfile.com/dl/133272638/111e...l_Fix.zip.html
7th July 2015, 07:11 PM |#760  
Flag Nowheredam
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vballboarder

So, I flashed this rom, and as soon as it booted up it gave me a message that uids on the system are inconsistent. Wipe Data partition or device will be unstable.

Not sure what this is referring to...just wipe data/dalvic,cache?

I did that before flashing, maybe I'll do that again and see what gives, just wanted to check before I do something I shouldn't be doing.

Thanks

Probably the cleanest solution HERE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)