Thanks Meter: 355

More
Sleep list don't work on my side with the beta

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

7th July 2015, 07:59 PM |#1912  
Thanks Meter: 1,519

More
Question
Is periodically better than dynamically for battery?

Light sensor poll rate slowest is best for battery?
8th July 2015, 02:55 AM |#1913  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by May Arno

The same problem on HTC One m7, also.
Brightness gets update only by opening the app or pressing the notification bar. (paid version). (No matter which profile is selected)
And it get's quite annoying as this morning under the sun I unlocked my phone and since it was still on last night's brightness (very low) I couldn't even see a thing to unlock and open the app to refresh.

This problem has been persistent for the past week at least. Should we uninstall the app and wait till it's fixed ?

I wanted to confirm that, the free app actually functions perfectly fine and doesn't have the pair version bug which I mentioned above.
8th July 2015, 11:40 PM |#1914  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm having a problem. The app does not update the brightness sometimes. I would have to pull down the notification panel, touch backlight & it would refresh the brightness level. Is there a option that can fix this? Or is this a bug? I have it set on periodically & manual period for 3 sec. Tried Dynamically & still happening.
8th July 2015, 11:55 PM |#1915  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Hey guys, the dev is working on a completely rewritten version. Stay tuned! :]

https://plus.google.com/communities/...72430577987299

* Send with much love & Android. *
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to n0j0e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n0j0e Ad-Free
9th July 2015, 12:10 AM |#1916  
New York City
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0j0e

Hey guys, the dev is working on a completely rewritten version. Stay tuned! :]

https://plus.google.com/communities/...72430577987299

* Send with much love & Android. *

Good to know.
9th July 2015, 04:28 PM |#1917  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obvious

I'm having a problem with lux 'sleeping'. It stays in sleeping mode when I wake the phone and does not adjust brightness until I pull down the notification bar and press the notification. I've tried resetting settings but it wont adjust brightness under any circumstances unless I touch the notification. I've tried 'on wake', dynamic, ascending etc. It's the paid version. I've also tried alternative overlay and using camera as light sensor.

LG G2 Lollipop

Just purchased the app for additional features but frustrated to find that I am having the same problem.
10th July 2015, 12:35 PM |#1918  
Flag Richmond, KY
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noraef

Something I always forgot to ask: is there a way for Lux to also control soft keys brightness?

Requires root + CF.Lumen if I'm not mistaken. But, possible....

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I didn't used to have the "sleep" issue, but I was having lag problems with Lux, so I uninstalled -> reinstalled and the "sleep" bug came with the new install!
10th July 2015, 02:55 PM |#1919  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651

More
Hey everyone. Sorry to hear that people are having issues with the paid version. I'm working on hotfixes at the moment. A lot of these bugs don't appear on my test devices, which is why regressions happen seemingly randomly. I'm working hard on finding a reliable way to reproduce and test these issues to prevent this happening again.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
11th July 2015, 08:05 AM |#1920  
Flag Richmond, KY
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

Hey everyone. Sorry to hear that people are having issues with the paid version. I'm working on hotfixes at the moment. A lot of these bugs don't appear on my test devices, which is why regressions happen seemingly randomly. I'm working hard on finding a reliable way to reproduce and test these issues to prevent this happening again.

Thanks for your open communication!

For people who aren't in the Google+ Lux Beta group, a fix has been found and will probs be pushed out soon.
11th July 2015, 09:16 AM |#1921  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651

More
I'm just waiting on confirmation that the fix has worked, before pushing it to the Play Store.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)