Post Reply Email Thread
14th July 2015, 11:34 PM |#15861  
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,806

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruuth

Is it possible to install the next launcher on top of the existing launcher in MalaySKs rom? I would like to run without having to reinstall everything

You can change the launcher on any of the rooted roms. You just have to make sure you remove the MTC launcher from /system/priv-app (or /system/app, can't remember), otherwise it tries to take over as the default launcher.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agentdr8 Ad-Free

14th July 2015, 11:35 PM |#15862  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Poweramp play/pause button problem
Hi, I have KGL4 running Malaysk latest rom, with KGL4 v2.55 darkleo mcu fw, it is audi a3 faceplate unit, I have physical front button for play/pause function, when I'm in poweramp, and when the song is playing, when I press that button, song pauses, but when I press it again it just plays for short time (like 200ms) and then pauses again, so it only works one way for pausing, but for play it doesn't. If it helps as information, I use petrows car service for media buttons.

Did anyone had that issue, would logcat help?

@Malaysk
There will always be negative things, but they exist just to show you that there are positive things also.
14th July 2015, 11:36 PM |#15863  
Thanks Meter: 284

Donate to Me
More
does anyone know what happened to @Malaysk
who did he get into argument with him?!
15th July 2015, 12:55 AM |#15864  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman

does anyone know what happened to @Malaysk
who did he get into argument with him?!

We dont know....but i hope he continues to post his Roms here as they are awesome....So much better than the stock Rom.
Im in awe of how much better my HU is with his latest rom.

Malaysk, you should ignore all the winging and requests for changes and just do your own thing.....it seems to be working as your are pleasing the majority, forget the few who aren't happy.
15th July 2015, 01:26 AM |#15865  
Flag British Columbia
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCannonball

i tried it. the xposed imei changer works, but Sygic 15.3-unlocked doesn't fall for that.

it works flawless on my Xperia Z2, but it hangs at start on my HU. the sygic splashscreen apears and crashes / locks up.

anyone got the new sygic 15 working on any HU?

I have the latest version of Sygic running on my head unit, no problems at all.

@Malaysk:

Sorry to hear someone is being a real twit to you. I am quite certain you are more than appreciated by the majority of people here.
15th July 2015, 03:01 AM |#15866  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I am probably missing something somewhere, but is there any way of increasing the volume of a specific app (specifically the video app) so you don't have to jack the main volume so high. My family is driving to DC from IA, and I about crapped my pants the first time the GPS came on over the video. I turned the attenuation all the way down on the GPS, but that didn't do much.
@malasyk
You took what was a buggy neutered system and made it kick @$$. Anyone who says any different should move out of their parents basement and get a job.
15th July 2015, 03:09 AM |#15867  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1981m

I am probably missing something somewhere, but is there any way of increasing the volume of a specific app (specifically the video app) so you don't have to jack the main volume so high. My family is driving to DC from IA, and I about crapped my pants the first time the GPS came on over the video. I turned the attenuation all the way down on the GPS, but that didn't do much.

Have you tried in the factory settings?
Password: 126
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 10.08.49 AM.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	3405067  
15th July 2015, 04:32 AM |#15868  

Donate to Me
More
Wheel physical buttons acting up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KewflJDBSbw

after an episode of a dead car battery I noticed my physical buttons that I turn to control the volume and Radio tuning do not work properly.
I have to turn it in reverse sometimes and some time it does not do anything .. I made a video
see for yourself..
I did reset the unit and reinstalled the ROM 2 times. I have this issue in the recovery as well so it must be a physical issue..
any fix for this guys?

I am talking about the big 2 round controls/buttons that says Volu./power or tuning /home in the picture or video

when you turn the volume knob clockwise it was supposed to increase the volume but it does the opposite
when you turn it counter clockwise the volume goes up and down and is stock in place...

EDIT:

PROBLEM was in the MCU factory settings:
factory settings passw 126

deselect "wheel3" option = free wheel
why is that option even there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150714_212532.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	3405124  
15th July 2015, 04:52 AM |#15869  
Thanks Meter: 5,148

Donate to Me
More
I'm shocked ... so many reviews .... I'm with you friends .... i just have to go on vacation ... and then two years without a vacation and work ... work ... work ... give yourself to know ... I would like Sorry, there are not that many replies - or I do not understand, or simply do not know what to say)))
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
15th July 2015, 05:36 AM |#15870  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

I'm shocked ... so many reviews .... I'm with you friends .... i just have to go on vacation ... and then two years without a vacation and work ... work ... work ... give yourself to know ... I would like Sorry, there are not that many replies - or I do not understand, or simply do not know what to say)))

@Malaysk,

You don't have to say anything. Thank You for what you've done!!! Have a good vacation!!!

Steve
15th July 2015, 06:07 AM |#15871  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Enjoy the vacation bring back some goodies for us lol

Your ROM made this unit into the best Radio ever!

Have Fun see you soon

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote:

Firmware for RK3066 1024x600

Just got to use the DVD app on your ROM. you forgot to change it from KLD to JY
the only issue is the KLD version does not work with the JY launcher Widget.
if you have the JY DVD app please upload it before your vacation. if not no big deal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)