Primary Microphone problem

Search This thread

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
You wish to know :P
Hi

I have a Xperia Z1 and i have MIC issues. It is a primary mic. People can not hear me well, there is sparkling and like waterfall/windy sound.

I tryed Factory reset and it doesnt work. Secondary MIC working fine but not Primary.

Even when recording videos it is the same.

What is the issue of this? Is it standard problem with Z1? Its not expensive to replace to new one but i just wonder if someone other have same issue?

Where is the MIC flex cable located?

Last edited:

sumpf2

Dec 18, 2010
I do have the same problem.. But only with whatsapp sound messages, everything else works fine..

can't figure out how to fix this or what is causing this problem.. :/

Reactions: bihslk

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
You wish to know :P
Can someone help me where the mic is located?

I found a mic on top of the phone under the cover and disabled it and turn phone on and tryed to see if it is any
sound recording but i still got same issue even when mic us not connected to mainboard.

Is it wrong MIC? It has primary and secondary where are they located? Please help

Apr 11, 2015
I have even more miracious issue - my microphone (in C6903, Qualcom MSM8974, software: 14.5.A.0.270, Android 5.0.2, kernel: 3.4.0) works only in Whatsup and not Viber (which is another communicator) and normal call ?
How is it possible that mic works in Whatsup but not in Viber ?

Thanks,
Artur

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do have the same problem.. But only with whatsapp sound messages, everything else works fine..

can't figure out how to fix this or what is causing this problem.. :/