Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2015, 08:02 PM |#311  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ox_eye

Hi all,

the french site with the download to Navigon is not working anymore because registration is not working.

Do someone has the apk file for me to install Navigon?
Thank you

Same situation for me, can't find navigon anywhere! Does anyone can help?
25th July 2015, 10:36 PM |#312  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Navigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by L!nux

Same situation for me, can't find navigon anywhere! Does anyone can help?

I messed with this unit a few years back and happened to have some files on my NAS. so here goes : h?t?t?p:/?/?w?w?w?.mediafire.c?o?m/download/0q1qh48w9o1kyb1/Navigon_Parrot_ASTEROID.rar??

Remove question marks to get full u r l. This site does not allow me to post url (I am a newbie)

Enjoy!

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsenela For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsenela Ad-Free
25th July 2015, 10:54 PM |#313  
Flag Bari

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsenela

I messed with this unit a few years back and happened to have some files on my NAS. so here goes : h?t?t?p:/?/?w?w?w?.mediafire.c?o?m/download/0q1qh48w9o1kyb1/Navigon_Parrot_ASTEROID.rar??

Remove question marks to get full u r l. This site does not allow me to post url (I am a newbie)

Enjoy!

Cheers

I really appreciate it, thanks a lot! I've download it and will give it a try, now I just need to find an unused SD card and working maps for Europe. Do you know from where to start for maps? Many thanks again
26th July 2015, 04:31 PM |#314  

More
navigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by L!nux

I really appreciate it, thanks a lot! I've download it and will give it a try, now I just need to find an unused SD card and working maps for Europe. Do you know from where to start for maps? Many thanks again

There are plenty of maps online. Just google and you will find lots of torr3nt links. I have the N. American maps.

cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsenela For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsenela Ad-Free
26th July 2015, 08:42 PM |#315  
Flag Bari

More
I've found 2015 maps and I'm gonna try them, thanks again, so much
26th February 2019, 01:30 PM |#316  

More
hello can anyone have the last firmware of parrot astroid classic
thks
28th February 2019, 12:13 AM |#317  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I'm also looking if there is a newer version. I'm currently at 2.1.1

Also I have a problem with spotify. When I try to log in, it says that my password is wrong.
28th February 2019, 05:06 AM |#318  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigiy

I'm also looking if there is a newer version. I'm currently at 2.1.1

Also I have a problem with spotify. When I try to log in, it says that my password is wrong.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6o...ew?usp=sharing

This is the latest version I have, I think it's 2.3? For South Africa, I don't know if it makes any difference?

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I've found this as well:
http://all-hds.fr/asteroid/firmware/
The Following User Says Thank You to sav_za For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sav_za Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 09:26 AM |#319  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Thanks, but i forgot to mention i have the parrot astroid classic and not the smart
The Following User Says Thank You to tigiy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tigiy Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 11:03 AM |#320  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm still looking for a product that would do what the Asteroid did with modern processing power. No luck yet
6th March 2019, 11:07 AM |#321  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTitane

I'm still looking for a product that would do what the Asteroid did with modern processing power. No luck yet

Dual bluetooth was important to me - the Atoto A6 has got that at least. Still not as "polished" as the Asteroid.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)