FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,328

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2015, 10:32 AM |#10031  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thumbs up
I tried it, UI is smoothly.

But there is a trouble for most people in China who can't connect to google drive when they want to add language package or theme package.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToolWiz Privacy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ToolWiz Privacy Ad-Free
30th July 2015, 05:43 PM |#10032  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Any new themes?

Holding the whole Galaxy in my hand.
30th July 2015, 08:53 PM |#10033  
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolWiz Privacy

But there is a trouble for most people in China who can't connect to google drive when they want to add language package or theme package.

Download it from my store in Aptoide, mo-

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Sorry, app crashed.
The store is mo-ev.
31st July 2015, 08:31 AM |#10034  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Go to Root then hold on the tab and select Set as default.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

No need to change it. I have app_87 & sdcard_rw and everything is working fine.

Thank you Sir, for clarifying that. When i replace a file for example LatinIme.apk the permission shown is root/sd card, i change it to root/root, is that necessary or can that be skipped as well? Thanking you in advance for your time.
31st July 2015, 08:46 AM |#10035  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,669

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsurgeon

Thank you Sir, for clarifying that. When i replace a file for example LatinIme.apk the permission shown is root/sd card, i change it to root/root, is that necessary or can that be skipped as well? Thanking you in advance for your time.

All system apps that I added (into priv-app) have root/root but if it ain't broke, don't fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
31st July 2015, 01:48 PM |#10036  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
Yes, it does that for the ones i add into priv-app, not anywhere else. Changing all to root/root has been working well for me thus far, think I'll stick with it.
Thanks again for sharing your experience.
31st July 2015, 10:50 PM |#10037  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 123

Donate to Me
More
Talking Feature Request: Support for scrolling with external keyboard
Hello, Mr. @HootanParsa!
I've been using Mix for a while now and I love it. In fact, I rarely ever find a reason to use other file managers, even since installing it on my Android TV console, except one thing. Google has excluded 99.9% of all apps from showing in the play store because they are not direction key "compliant". Doesnt matter anyway because I just sideload them and use keyboard, touchpad and xposed module to force fast scroll with arrow keys. Cant get in to work on mix. Any info? Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to ElwOOd_CbGp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ElwOOd_CbGp Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 01:08 AM |#10038  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Was the otg option removed? Because I can't anymore mount my USB I'm the last build, I remember that it supported it before.
3rd August 2015, 06:58 PM |#10039  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathon

Was the otg option removed? Because I can't anymore mount my USB I'm the last build, I remember that it supported it before.

You need to download the add-on. Go to settings -> Add-ons.

Sent from my LG G PAD 8.3
The Following User Says Thank You to erriperry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erriperry Ad-Free
3rd August 2015, 07:34 PM |#10040  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oh, you have even a Mp3 tags editor cool
6th August 2015, 12:00 AM |#10041  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,647

More
Congratulations on page 1000 and Post 10000

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=10000
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)