Sound Mod v5.3 for Z3 Z2 [ Stereo speakers XLoud, Clear Phase, Viper, Dolby ]

Search This thread

mervluk

Jan 30, 2013
does everything working fine in .28 Z2? Im afraied to try and see cz few other sound mods crashed my Z2 even system wipe didnt solve that :( had to do from scrach.(i did twrp back up but after restoring nothing was there)

I'm using the All in One Dolby settings 5.5. (upgraded from 5.3 and then 5.4 previously) in the .28 stock rom (rooted, of course) on the Z2. The sound is superb, especially on headphones, the best I've had from any audio mod yet. No problem in setting up or use whatsoever, but I followed instructions and cleared both dalvik cache on install and audio settings before swopping between Sony and Dolby, and don't use Dolby and Sony settings together i.e. one or the other. Good for both FM, streaming and playing downloaded music on whatever apps I use (Spotify/Play Music/various radio apps/Spirit2/Soundcloud/Walkman). :)

khawarspirit

Account currently disabled
Aug 7, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Small question

I've flashed the mod and there is a noticeable improvement in the sound coming from earphones (dolby app shows the animation in equalizer) but I don't notice an improvement in speaker volume, specifically alarms. Do i need to enable ClearAudio+ for speaker improvements? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MXNICE

Lasantha

Jun 27, 2011
Can someone post 5.5 .many say 6.0 is bit buggy

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I'm using the All in One Dolby settings 5.5. (upgraded from 5.3 and then 5.4 previously) in the .28 stock rom (rooted, of course) on the Z2. The sound is superb, especially on headphones, the best I've had from any audio mod yet. No problem in setting up or use whatsoever, but I followed instructions and cleared both dalvik cache on install and audio settings before swopping between Sony and Dolby, and don't use Dolby and Sony settings together i.e. one or the other. Good for both FM, streaming and playing downloaded music on whatever apps I use (Spotify/Play Music/various radio apps/Spirit2/Soundcloud/Walkman). :)

Can you please post 5.5

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

MXNICE

Aug 18, 2015
hongkong

Based on Xperia Z3_5.0.2_23.1.A.1.28 Firmware For Lollipop Only.
Options available in this sound Mod ( XLoud, Clear Phase, Clear Stereo, Dolby Digital plus,Viper 4 Android, Stereo speaker, Louder Headset)

Based on Xperia Z3_4.4.4_23.0.1.A.5.77 Firmware For Kitkat Only.
Options available in this sound Mod ( XLoud, Clear Phase, Clear Stereo, DSP, Dolby Digital plus, Stereo speaker, Louder Headset)

This Mod Is for Xperia Z2 and Z3 all models based on latest firmwares, for both lollipop and kitkat. Both mods available separately.
For all the information, change-logs and downloads visit the thread link given below

visit here
V5.3 Based on Xperia Z3 http://xdaforums.com/z3/development/stereo-speakers-sound-mod-v3-2-z323-0-1-t3015912 ....... Working fine with Z2 tested and Conformed
working on my z2,3Q

alinghi100

Dec 7, 2012
Hi all... Can I have only both speakers mod on notification and voice too on .28? If yes, how? Thanks

sublinker

Mar 26, 2013
Cape Coast
Hi all... Can I have only both speakers mod on notification and voice too on .28? If yes, how? Thanks
Hi @alinghi100, it's possible but not necessarily good especially when making a call. You can edit the mixer_paths file to achieve that. Sounds from both ends of the speakers will interfere with both microphones. Remember one end of the microphone should keep background noise in check.

Reactions: alinghi100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Based on Xperia Z3_5.0.2_23.1.A.1.28 Firmware For Lollipop Only.
    Options available in this sound Mod ( XLoud, Clear Phase, Clear Stereo, Dolby Digital plus,Viper 4 Android, Stereo speaker, Louder Headset)

Based on Xperia Z3_4.4.4_23.0.1.A.5.77 Firmware For Kitkat Only.
    Options available in this sound Mod ( XLoud, Clear Phase, Clear Stereo, DSP, Dolby Digital plus, Stereo speaker, Louder Headset)

This Mod Is for Xperia Z2 and Z3 all models based on latest firmwares, for both lollipop and kitkat. Both mods available separately.
    For all the information, change-logs and downloads visit the thread link given below

visit here
    V5.3 Based on Xperia Z3 http://xdaforums.com/z3/development/stereo-speakers-sound-mod-v3-2-z323-0-1-t3015912 ....... Working fine with Z2 tested and Conformed
    Working on ....

1- X-Loud
    2- Clear Phase
    3- Clear stereo
    4- DSP Manager
    5- Louder Speaker

For Xperia Z2 based on 4.4.4-167 will be released soon
    @zohaib0001 Please add this to OP

To make xLoud stick every reboot you just need to go to system/vendor/etc and delete effect_init_params and reboot your phone. Xloud and clear phase will not be deactivated anymore
    This is a simple Sound Mod For All Xperia Z2 Devices

What is Does ?
    It will enable both speakers for Notification and Ringtone sounds
    By doing this we are getting Louder Sounds for Notification and Ringtone

This Mod Is based on Xperia Z2 4.4.4_23.0.1.A.0.167 Firmware.
    The system file in 4.4.4_167 firmware is different from older released firmwares so do not try those sound mods that are based on older firmwares

1-Rooted device needed
    2-Flash through recovery

Downloads
    http://d-h.st/PtX

Even with two speakers active ringtones are lower in volume than in .314.Any additional fixes possible to increase the volume ?
    People like me who carry Z2 in leather pouch in their pocket will have many missed calls in future
    Please add this to OP

To make xLoud stick every reboot you just need to go to system/vendor/etc and delete effect_init_params and reboot your phone. Xloud and clear phase will not be deactivated anymore

@dyepnoodle
    Thanks for the Solution
    i Fixed it and updated v2.0 link available