AT&T I747 UCUEMJB Stock Restore
This is Abandoned. I recommend you do not use this to restore you phone as to a fear of bricking your device.
This is a last ditch effort for restoring the AT&T I747 to factory stock. This zip will wipe all data, clear the binary flash count, restore the system, flash the latest KNOX firmware and stock recovery. There is absolutely no possible way to clear the warranty bit back to 0 IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REVERT ONCE TRIPED!! Not even Samsung can undo this.! Its the price we pay for rooting our phones. Also once tripped KNOX is rendered useless and will no longer be available as an app in your drawer.
This is meant for restoring your phone to as near stock as possible in hopes to capture any future OTA updates. Can't guarantee that will work either...
As always I don't take any responsibility for what you do with your phone. Please do not flash this if you don't understand the consequences. This thread will have limited support. Use with caution!
Directions are really simple.
TWRP and CWM 184.108.40.206 http://www.mediafire.com/download/30...re_2282014.zip
CWM 220.127.116.11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h7...WM_2282014.zip
- Verify the MD5
- Flash via custom recovery (CWM or TWRP).
When flash is done
- Allow phone to fully boot up.
- Boot into download mode and verify the count has been reset. (Hold Volume Down, Home and Power till you see D/L mode appear. Quickly release button combo, then Volume Up to continue)
- Boot into recovery and verify that it is now stock. (Hold Volume Up, Home and Power till you see "Recovery Booting..." in the upper left hand corner then immediately release button combo)
- If your selling your phone or returning for warranty now would be a good time to give one last factory data reset before boxing.
MJB Stock Restore, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
Last Updated 2014-05-26