[21/02/12][LWP][ICS] Galaxy S II live walllpaper with day/night & weather animations

Search This thread

lentesclaros

Mar 4, 2014
Installed on GS5

Windy & Ocean APK's work flawless on stock lollipop 5, not rooted. SecretWallpaper1 & 2 would not install.

Apr 8, 2016
newbie needs some help

I just updated from an old samsung galaxy s2 to an s7. My wife likes the old ocean live wallpaper and I found this thread with a pointer to that. But, when I download it, it comes down as a zip file, not an apk file. what do I do with the zip file? it does not contain an apk file within it. I'm thinking I can just rename the extension from zip to apk, but not sure about that. Also, will this work on the new S7 with marshmaollow? I definitely don't want to do anything to my wife's phone.

p.s.: I am using Chrome as my browser on windows 7 and this site is incredibly slow and weird. I can type much faster than the screen is showing; anyone else have an issue like that?

Whiteha

Jan 6, 2016
Hi all, is here anyone who know about version of this live weather wallpaper with dynamic changing background (photos of current city takes from flickr) by location?
I have had such pretty live weather wallpaper on my note 4 with lollipop, but I do not remember app name and can't find it again...
I remember this animation and flickr link in bottom of dinamic wallpapaer.
It makes much headache for me, it looks like that app version never exists and I'm crazy -_-.

mihals1

Feb 3, 2008
EDIT: Windmill app works just fine on Galaxy S7! You need to download the latest update from the first post called "Windy weather.apk"
Just too bad there is a logo with url info on the wallpaper...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161227-164208.jpg
    Screenshot_20161227-164208.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Reactions: ryansmth76

ferreguetti

Dec 26, 2006
On S8

Works great in my S8! I was looking for do long for this! Since S3 I never was able to get it! Now I'm not sure that it's all that! Anyway thank's a lot!

Apps2

Feb 13, 2019
The secret wallpaper is not working on samsung galaxy A9 please update the latest version of this app for A9 thank you

johny0075

Dec 9, 2020
[21/02/12][LWP][ICS] Galaxy S II live walllpaper with day/night & weather animations

I've attached the live wallpapers from SGS II. Just install them like a normal apk, but be warned that at 8mb and 11mb they are rather large.

They should work on any device with WVGA resolution, and have also been reported to work on Galaxy Tab. However, they may not work if your device has non-standard DPI settings.

Secret Wallpaper 1 is a beach scene and Secret Wallpaper 2 features windmills running peacefully along the country side. Both wallpapers use your GPS co-ordinates or coarse location to change the weather depicted in the scene, and to switch from day to night.

Smartkeitai editor CJ Lippstreu has made two videos showing the live wallpapers for SmartKeitai.com Please hit like on their video, and subscribe to their channel for more smartphone videos.

Beach:

bAUyW.png
iRgUL.png
u3rhq.png
6COWx.png

Windmill:

QOtY6.png
PtLxB.png
LqYXE.png
w0jvT.png

~Rawat

Beach one was too large to attach, so here's a mediafire link

EDIT: 07/12/2011 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II. The files have a smaller install size.

At the time of uploading the newer version, SecretWallpaper2.apk had 61111 downloads.

EDIT: 21/02/2012 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II ICS leak. The files have a smaller size, and work on my TouchPad Running ICS :cool:

Windy weather = Windmill Live Wallpaper
Ocean weather = Beach Live Wallpaper
i want this app but its not download page is not open

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've attached the live wallpapers from SGS II. Just install them like a normal apk, but be warned that at 8mb and 11mb they are rather large.

They should work on any device with WVGA resolution, and have also been reported to work on Galaxy Tab. However, they may not work if your device has non-standard DPI settings.

Secret Wallpaper 1 is a beach scene and Secret Wallpaper 2 features windmills running peacefully along the country side. Both wallpapers use your GPS co-ordinates or coarse location to change the weather depicted in the scene, and to switch from day to night.

Smartkeitai editor CJ Lippstreu has made two videos showing the live wallpapers for SmartKeitai.com Please hit like on their video, and subscribe to their channel for more smartphone videos.

Beach:

bAUyW.png
    iRgUL.png
    u3rhq.png
    6COWx.png

Windmill:

QOtY6.png
    PtLxB.png
    LqYXE.png
    w0jvT.png

~Rawat

Beach one was too large to attach, so here's a mediafire link

EDIT: 07/12/2011 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II. The files have a smaller install size.

At the time of uploading the newer version, SecretWallpaper2.apk had 61111 downloads.

EDIT: 21/02/2012 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II ICS leak. The files have a smaller size, and work on my TouchPad Running ICS :cool:

Windy weather = Windmill Live Wallpaper
    Ocean weather = Beach Live Wallpaper

updated apks added to first post
    Perfect install on 2. 1 xperia x 10

EDIT: what does it do? Says tracks weather change but doesn't ask for location

Sent from my X10a using XDA Premium App
    For me it's working, had to push it into system/app.