once I bought a phone with these specs:
- MT6577 x2 1GHz
- PowerVR SGX 531
- Kernel compiled on 'rooter-pc' workstation by user: rooter ( build: eng.rooter.1372988609 )
- CPU Identifier output: HDC I9500 (Galaxy S4 layout)
- CPU Identifier benchmark result: 10235 (for 2 cores 20470, 2D graphics 8641)
- Somewhere it said "CNANZHI"
- Indicated Android version: 4.2.2
- Indicated baseband version: UNIVERSAL5410
- Indicated kernel version: 3.4.5-526212 se.infra@SEI-44 #1 Wed Apr 24 20:59:59 KST 2013
- Indicated build version: JDQ39.I9500XXUAMDL
but it seems that this MTK-phone is not one of the popular ones...
As I could not find any other ROM for this phone I like to port one on my own.
I know through board-search that @technut tried that before but sadly he had to give up.
Which base-ROM would you suggest as a starting point in this case as I like to try?
At least post build.prop.
Btw 5mpx camera? Which sensors? Use droid Info from market.
Gesendet von meinem A110 mit Tapatalk