Thanks Meter: 376

By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2015, 02:30 PM |#17471  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by echudoba

I just copy update.img to the root of my USB drive. The USB stick is full of other files (does not have to be blank). If I am in a hurry I hold my on/off button for about 10 sec until I here 2 or 3 beeps and the unit goes into recovery. I select the upgrade from USB. But after the update is completed you need to delete update.img or remove the USB stick as it keeps finding it and prompting me that a update is available.

ok, tnx. i already installed yesterday via sd. Does somebody know how to expand brightness panel? because its very small and it not safe to set brightness while driving Or should i install rooted version of original?

20th August 2015, 02:40 PM |#17472  
Thanks Meter: 5,149

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up http://huifei.fs-fileserver.de/
Good news!! Now I'm going to lay out all of the latest firmware on the server http://huifei.fs-fileserver.de/content/firmware/MALAYSK%20ROMS/

Thank dark alex
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 02:45 PM |#17473  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dviperbigt

are you using a mac to put the files on the sd card? if so finder adds a hidden file and causes problems to run updates. I ran into this while updating the gps app igo. the file it adds will look like this (._update.img) and you will have to use a pc to delete it. I think we need to add this in the forum on the main page not to use a mac for this reason.

Yes I am using a Mac to copy the file. Thanks for that info!

If I don't actually have one of the HuiFei units and turns out to be the AN21-U unit, can I still use one of the Malay images?

Thanks
20th August 2015, 03:12 PM |#17474  
Flag Skive
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwest345

Yes I am using a Mac to copy the file. Thanks for that info!

If I don't actually have one of the HuiFei units and turns out to be the AN21-U unit, can I still use one of the Malay images?

Thanks

No you cannot
The Following User Says Thank You to Krisjan89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krisjan89 Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 03:22 PM |#17475  

More
Thanks for the info guys.
20th August 2015, 03:43 PM |#17476  
Flag British Columbia
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dviperbigt

I am trying to figure out which is the best one? 2.59 or 2.73

You'll have to try them and see - what works for me might not work for you, and vice versa.
The Following User Says Thank You to koimr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koimr Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 04:03 PM |#17477  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Car service apk
Can someone please advise me how to make car service.apk work with SWC?? Thanks
Regards
meirion
20th August 2015, 05:14 PM |#17478  
Flag British Columbia
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meirion

Can someone please advise me how to make car service.apk work with SWC?? Thanks
Regards
meirion

Check this post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1179
20th August 2015, 05:19 PM |#17479  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamhlt

Hi all,

Are there any particularly recommended versions of this to buy?
At the moment I'm looking at the Eonon GA5153V.

If it helps, I'm putting it in a Volkswagen Jetta.

Thanks!

Usually different MFG's support different vehicles. I found the best place to find out which unit is best for your specific vehicle is to start in your car's forum community and see what those people have bought and then come here once you've made the purchase.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tha_Stig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tha_Stig Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 05:43 PM |#17480  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Many thanks koimr
regards
meirion
The Following User Says Thank You to meirion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift meirion Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 07:28 PM |#17481  

More
I am having spotify issues on my head unit. I download spotify from the app store and log in to my account and download all my music. Spotify works great for one day then the next it never wants to start again. It crashes over and over. When I check the processes it only shows 1 service in use and it says Restarting.. all the time. Is it because another app was updated and is conflicting with the app? Could anyone help? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)